• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

The club I had been playing with has pretty much stopped playing this game, but I want to keep playing. If you guys have any room, I'm able to play most nights. I'm most comfortable at C or LW but I can
try to
play anywhere if needed.

The club I had been playing with has pretty much stopped playing this game, but I want to keep playing. If you guys have any room, I'm able to play most nights. I'm most comfortable at C or LW but I can
try to
play anywhere if needed.

Send us a req and you are in
Search for Abbreviation = GAF

ggs tonight aces and moop, we destroyed those kids

Request sent, my schedule this week sucks though, won't be home till at least 11:30 CT each night, but it'll settle down after that for a while.

We havent really been playing more than once or twice a week lately as most everyone has been busy and/or abandoned us :(

Hopefully you and the other 4-5 people we let join recently help out with that and some of the other guys that have been staying away want to play again at some point.

We havent really been playing more than once or twice a week lately as most everyone has been busy and/or abandoned us :(

Hopefully you and the other 4-5 people we let join recently help out with that and some of the other guys that have been staying away want to play again at some point.

Well, I do know there's a few other guys in the other club I was in (they're on GAF too) that might still be interested...thing is, we never played unless I got people to go, and these games happened too infrequently for me to stay, because all I'd be really doing was pick up games and as one could guess those are either ok or they're completely terrible. but I'm not waiting on them anymore!

Yeah, those were some awesome games. Some really sick plays.

I saved a few videos from our domination, ill try to up them today

Well, I do know there's a few other guys in the other club I was in (they're on GAF too) that might still be interested...thing is, we never played unless I got people to go, and these games happened too infrequently for me to stay, because all I'd be really doing was pick up games and as one could guess those are either ok or they're completely terrible. but I'm not waiting on them anymore!
If you are going to play at least semi-regularly and moop is as well then we should have a better chance of playing more each week.

Right now its pretty much me, aces, rs4 and delryk playing and usually we only manage to get 3 of us on at a time once or twice a week

I wouldnt be opposed to letting some ur other gaf peeps join if they get the itch, but it cant be at the expense of others already on the club not being able to play when they want to. We will see how the next couple weeks go i guess.

Right now its pretty much me, aces, rs4 and delryk playing and usually we only manage to get 3 of us on at a time once or twice a week

I wouldnt be opposed to letting some ur other gaf peeps join if they get the itch, but it cant be at the expense of others already on the club not being able to play when they want to. We will see how the next couple weeks go i guess.

Totally understand, that's what I was thinking too. Most of them don't even play regularly anymore anyways, and if it's ever an issue I'll be the one to defer a spot or position. I'm not going to be asking anybody to come here but if they really want to play then they'd let me know, so we'll see

Totally understand, that's what I was thinking too. Most of them don't even play regularly anymore anyways, and if it's ever an issue I'll be the one to defer a spot or position. I'm not going to be asking anybody to come here but if they really want to play then they'd let me know, so we'll see

Yea im sure we can work something out.

Maybe your arrival can convince Noz to make his first appearance of the year for us for a Slamjaw Bros reunion

I just finished work but I have to feed my dog and eat myself, so I might be on a little after, but I figure some others may hop on as well and we'll see what count we can get

I'm finishing dinner, I'll start heading on and should be able to go in about 5-10. sorry I took a while

Just hanging in the dressing room

oh my god you guys are in division 2 lol. I will do my best not to destroy this

GGs....appears that I have brought losing with me though :(

anything I can do better position wise or whatever just let me know. I need to shed myself of bad habits!

GGs....appears that I have brought losing with me though :(

anything I can do better position wise or whatever just let me know. I need to shed myself of bad habits!

Nah you did fine other than purposely clearing the puck into the crowd for souvenirs a few times :) The last game you and RS4 got caught up the ice a few times that lead to goals so when we have 2 dmen try to only have one of u play more aggressively with your position.

We just had bad luck tonight in most of the games. We moved the puck pretty well and got decent chances in all of the games. All of them except the last 2 could have gone either way

I'm in Pro-AM at the moment but if/when I break off I'll post or see who's already on

It might be late but...anyone on?

I may go do some drop in anyways

Top Bottom