• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Milly79

Sadly, my time has probably come to an end. Got a promotion, going be working a lot more... and I pulled a Delly...
baby on the way

zsswimmer

Sorry I haven't been on fellas, got real busy and I'm gonna be away for awhile, maybe 2 months give or take. But I still plan on playing when I get back so dont you dare kick me out ;)

Sadly, my time has probably come to an end. Got a promotion, going be working a lot more... and I pulled a Delly...
baby on the way
Congrats on both accomplishments my dude!

Sorry I haven't been on fellas, got real busy and I'm gonna be away for awhile, maybe 2 months give or take. But I still plan on playing when I get back so dont you dare kick me out ;)
All good my man. Try to not get shanked or drop the soap during your prison sentence. Stay strong and keep ya head up!

Stat!

baby on the way

Holy shit you are having
a kid and/or married and/or out of wedlock but still having a kid?

Not that - just surprised. Congrats.

Saw your message Vis about playoffs. May or may not be on Saturday night, but will be around to play playoffs or games whenever.

Is Milly on but not playing? He's on NHL 16. Im good to go now as well

He said he was done a couple posts ago... and then you made a kind of ignorant remark about his situation so I know u saw that post

Hes a grown ass man who will post in here or msg us if he wants to play. I wouldnt make assumptions just b/c he appears online that he can play.

Stat!

He said he was done a couple posts ago... and then you made a kind of ignorant remark about his situation so I know u saw that post

Hes a grown ass man who will post in here or msg us if he wants to play. I wouldnt make assumptions just b/c he appears online that he can play.

Not sure how my remark was ignorant or where your vitriol is coming from, it was more meant to be funny. He said he's probably done which to me means he's probably not going to be online much if at all.

Maybe you should read it once over since he didn't say he was done. Just likely. But if he's playing NHL 16, maybe probably he has a chance to play. That's all. It was a friendly invitation that if he came here and saw, he could always accept.

RS4-

Grats to Milly, and maybe Swim? at least I hope it's something good.

If there are playoff games tomorrow, I don't think I can make it. Weekend should be ok for me.

edit - nm, I can't exactly play right now.

Grats to Milly, and maybe Swim? at least I hope it's something good.

If there are playoff games tomorrow, I don't think I can make it. Weekend should be ok for me. And I can get on right now if people are playing.

Playoffs dont start until sat night

I can play 1 right now if aces or someone else wants to go

On right now, we've got 2d and a few hours left. At least that's what it says.

Yea that seems accurate

Im still down if we get a 3rd unless people prefer tomorrow or tues night

Edit: If dont hear from anyone by 9:30 ill find something else to do and we will try to arrange games tomorrow

Yea that last team was garbage

ggs tho

good to get some games in for a chance

edt: OP has been updated with last month's record and playoff results

Stat!

Sorry about *those* few plays. Specifically the 2 on 0 with Milly and a couple of the others ones. A few times, Im not sure if its lag or something but I can't pass, shoot, or do anything.

Its from when we played a month ago, where I had a couple breakaways and just didn't do anything. No matter what button I hit, my guy just doesn't do anything.

The other times were just bad passes/mistakes but the plays where I literally don't do anything, thats just nothing I can control.

RS4-

Rough losses. Some costly mistakes here and there, bad penalties on my part that turned into goals.

That third round game with the lag was nothing but shit though.

ggs tonight

Id like to make a recommendation that may help us win games...

When we have a breakout with 2 forwards on 2 defensemen u guys should really try the criss cross play more often where you turn in a drop pass to the 2nd guy kinda like this clip:

http://youtu.be/xvXozpxEi1Q

We will get better shooting looks and prob a lot of good pass options too for the give and go. We get a ton of 2v2 and most of the time no matter who is involved we dont get good scoring opportunities out of them.

lol, anyway. i typically do drop it back if i have a someone trailing.

Im talking about if you both gain the zone at the same time and its defended pretty well. Those are the times where the criss cross drop will prob work. We just have to communicate it on the mic and the puck carrier has to cut in and make it happen.

Top Bottom