• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Thanks, I guess

Ill be sure to implement these tips and strategies in my mind since we dont actually play anymore...

Sorry man, I've been having a really busy work week with all the holiday shit going on and was out of town over the weekend. After tomorrow it gets a lot better for me

That came off a little bitter, im actually not.

Ive been busy and have been playing other games as well. I like NHL this year, but im not addicted to it like i was on last gen.

Im cool playing every once in awhile at best. I figured other people that joined might have wanted to play more often, but I guess not.

Stat!

Sorry for not being around more. Been playing a little bit (okay, a lot) of Fallout 4 recently. I can play more often than we do now if people are up for it.

Stat!

Damn I missed this! Got too caught up in Fallout again :(

if I am on, and you are looking for someone, please feel free to message me

Damn I missed this! Got too caught up in Fallout again :(

if I am on, and you are looking for someone, please feel free to message me

No one else was around either so you didnt miss anything. Ill PSN msg u in the future if I see you on

Real unliklely that I can play tonight

zsswimmer

we are waiting for you to make your anticipated comeback and lead us to playoff glory
I'm not sure, I want to take my ps4 where I'm going but I'll be living with a bunch of roommates in an apartment complex and I'm kinda afraid it may get stolen. Oh well there's fallout 4 that I'll be downloading and enjoying 😊

I'll be around starting at about 6:30 CT but there is a decent chance that if nobody is around then and I see a bunch of people on playing Rainbow Six Siege, that I might get swept away by that...

I blame my lack of appearances on Rainbow Six Siege. That game is stupidly addicting
Agreed, its way better than I expected and im a huge fan of the series. Msg me if u ever need another teammate for MP or Terrorist Hunt

Won't be online until the 30th, in Cali.
All good, hopefully we can get some people together and get some games in after the holidays. Ive been slogging thru dropins recently and miss decent teammates

Stat!

Vis and Pheenix are online. Not sure if they're up for it but if anyone wants to club, I am good this afternoon

Anybody around for some playoffs today?

After that last win we had I'm sure we are going to take that trophy home!

Cool just let me know whenever you think is good. I'm free anytime after 2:45 CT but gotta get some work done, I'll be around the house though checking periodically

Stat!

that works better for me anyways

Aces what say you?

Actually I gotta feed myself...haven't even eaten at all today :( will probably be here at 6 ET

Sorry guys. My plans right now are super up in the air. More likely that I wont be around than not. I might be on later tonight at like 11:30ish but I might be able to get on soon.

Sorry guys. My plans right now are super up in the air. More likely that I wont be around than not. I might be on later tonight at like 11:30ish but I might be able to get on soon.

ok im hungry too and since if i translated Aces explanation correctly it looks like we arent playing right now so im heading out to eat

I might be around late, but tomorrow is def a no go for me so if a miracle someone else on the club wants to play and u have 3 people around dont wait for me

Well the playoffs does appear to close at about midnight tomorrow soooooooooo

I'd be down if I'm available and others are around tonight, but we shall see

Stat!

ok im hungry too and since if i translated Aces explanation correctly it looks like we arent playing right now so im heading out to eat

I might be around late, but tomorrow is def a no go for me so if a miracle someone else on the club wants to play and u have 3 people around dont wait for me

lol turns out Im in for tonight. Plans got cancelled.

I'll be on through out the night York if we get more. Or Vis if you are on later.

That being said, I did buy Rainbow Six on Amazon so I'll be on for that as well next week.

Top Bottom