• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Thursday.. i can from 8pm to 11pm EST
I can go Friday or Saturday after Leafs game

RelievedGreedyHackee.gif
Is that you or someone else's video?

Doubt I'll be able to play. The next 2~ months will be rough for me playing. Hopefully in December I'll be more settled and can play more frequently if anyone is still playing then.
All good we will still be here going strong

SO quickly, how are people liking the game? I have a 10% off code I need to use by today and I wanted to use it on this, but wasnt sure if it improved from last year?
Depends on how much you liked previous versions and what game modes you play the most. Be A Pro and EASHL are much improved and the rest is a minor evolution from NHL 14 with the some good new stuff from NHL 15

so my internet might be fixed. No NAT issues tonight and no disconnects.
Good to hear. Did you or your ISP do anything?

Edit: btw I have 4 codes for the Rainbow Six Siege Beta that runs thru sunday if anyone is interested

Stat!

Good to hear. Did you or your ISP do anything?

My ISP apparently updated the firmware on my modem and added a few settings.

We'll see. But Tuesday my internet was unuseable. Last night, I was in a party with 8 people (no NAT issues) and was able to play online and even had a Skype call without any disconnects. Never lost internet once. I can't remember the last time that happened.

We'll see how it looks tonight. Im looking forward to trying it.

I might be able to play the playoffs late friday night.

Swim will you be around tonight or tomorrow?

Anyone else that wants to be on the playoff roster we will prob have 2 spots to fill.

zsswimmer

I might be able to play the playoffs late friday night.

Swim will you be around tonight or tomorrow?

Anyone else that wants to be on the playoff roster we will prob have 2 spots to fill.
I'll be here tonight and tomorrow. Whenever you guys want to do the playoffs is cool with me, if you see me on my ps3 and wanna get some games going just pm me

TRIPLE POST!!!

So we played playoffs tonight and lost in our first game 1-2 in OT

Good news is you get a mulligan each month for playoffs so we are going to give it another shot tomorrow night after 10pm EST

Me, Delryk, Aces and Swim played tonight
Hopefully Dok can make it tomorrow night and if not BigJonsson can take his spot or someone else with more games played if they are around

Here's some highlights from the games we played tonight

Viz OT GWG 5 Hole
Aces Nice Move and Finish
Aces Finally Scores a Non-Cheese Goal
Opposing Team Came Out With Some JUMP

RS4-

Yeah I'll be good to go tomorrow. Sicario was great. Martian was a little disappointing. Liked the book much better.

Sorry to hear you guys lost in OT. Didn't expect the extra try though.

Delryk

In all 4 games we played last night.. I couldn't get any bodycheck. not sure if it was *my* input lag or whatever.. it wasn't laggy though.

The timing is different going from x1 to ps4 though, maybe thats what screws me up... i'll try to get a few games in dropins before the game tonight and test some stuff out.

Milly79

What time do you guys plan on going tonight? If its before 9-10est, I could play if you don't have 5 committed to it.

Stat!

Im good to go whenever tonight. Last night, I thought we played well but had unfortunate bounces especially that OT loss.

That JUMP was hilarious. We had no idea until the replay showing it.

Delryk

i'll be avail. around 9h30-10pm EST... need to watch my Leafs lose..

though i could connect my Roku to my other 55" tv beside and just play while it's on on my main tv..

Stat!

i'll be avail. around 9h30-10pm EST... need to watch my Leafs lose..

though i could connect my Roku to my other 55" tv beside and just play while it's on on my main tv..

Im a big Leafs fan. After the last two games, you don't need to see them. Trust me,

Delryk

Im a big Leafs fan. After the last two games, you don't need to see them. Trust me,

I'm a masochist. I do. :)

and i'm a hardcode leafs fan... Haven't skipped a Leafs game in like 5 years.. last time they played Carolina in the playoffs, I drove to Carolina for a game cause i couldn't get tickets in TO.. :) though, we did go to the ACC to watch it on the big screen for the other Carolina games.. lol

I died my goatee blue for playoffs and i'll do it again!! LOL

Delryk

Pics or lies

hmmm i'll try to find some then.. LOL

that was what... 10-12 years ago???.. we didn't have smartphones...

must have been more like 12 years, cuz it was when I started going out with Marie.. lol!.. wow does time fly..

Milly79

That puts it around 8cst, if we're going off of Delyrk and not waiting on Vis. Realistically, I'd like to be done by 11est, if I were playing. At this rate, I may as well just let the 4 of you + the other filler go for it.

zsswimmer

Im out for tonight, internet is way too laggy, just tried a game just now and it was unplayable, same for one of my steam games

My bad on that game, that was 100% my fault. I had a good amount of input lag that rendered me ineffective on both ends of the ice and killed us with prob 7 or 8 penalties.

It's cool.....is my player back from outer space yet?

Edit - Ugh, garbage from the Leafs collection packs.....on to Carolina

Top Bottom