• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Delryk

I'll be around tonight after 9h30..

and I can be around Saturday from lunch to 4h00 EST (in case milly's available then).. then i'm gone to the cottage 'til Tuesday..

Stat!

Damn thats pretty sick. Not sure ive ever seen that move used in a better situation.

Im down to play tomorrow night if anyone is around

Yeah, I sat there stunned. I don't think I've ever seen that move used in a game situation like that. Especially by the AI. It wasn't like I was lying there for a long time, I had just slid in. That was slowed down.

I'll be down to play tonight as well.

I'll be around tonight after 9h30..

and I can be around Saturday from lunch to 4h00 EST (in case milly's available then).. then i'm gone to the cottage 'til Tuesday..

Yea i should be able to play around 9:30-10 tonight

One day you will need to reveal what "gone to the cottage" really means.

Its obviously one of those secret phrases like "netflix and chill" that means something else

Have you guys even been playing that much lately? I've seen you on a few times during the nights, but not many posts in here asking for people.

Nope, I dont think weve played since The Playoff Debacle™

Ive been pretty busy this week tho

Half of the people that joined dont seem interested in playing. We will leave all of you guys on the roster if you get the itch later or want to make a cameo appearance you are more than welcome.

My plans fell thru for early this evening and can play now if anyone wants to

RS4-

I'll be on in 20 or so, finishing up last mins errands for bro who is enlisting

Edit - lol this game :(

I'll play tomorrow

And Battlefront is better than COD and infinitely better than MGO.

I might be in depending on what time you guys are planning to play.

I've been mad busy with side projects (website and an App), so a lot of my free time in the evenings has been swallowed up by those.

Im home today sick with bronchitis so i can play anytime unless i get too drowsy and nod off

I'll keep an eye on the thread but if you ever open up the club to new members, would appreciate being added on. PSN is INDIGO_CYCLOPS.

Already sick of playing with the drop-in crowd.

Stat!

Sorry about the last couple games although I played pretty poorly tonight overall. Lag and then my internet just crashed :(

The community is kinda like the gamertag we had on 360 where you can see everyone on the club for quick messaging. You can use it as a message board as well.

Its got some other features like being able to launch a party that anyone in the community can join as well. I havent dabbled much with it yet.

Stat!

The community is kinda like the gamertag we had on 360 where you can see everyone on the club for quick messaging. You can use it as a message board as well.

Its got some other features like being able to launch a party that anyone in the community can join as well. I havent dabbled much with it yet.

Sounds interesting. Anyone up for games tonight?

RS4-

Those were some damn good games; even when I put in 2-3 into our own. In one game.

Great movement and work by everyone.

Top Bottom