• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

RedRum

Banned
Didn't play tonight. :(

You guys suck.

Got a beer league game tomorrow but I'l be home and settled around 9:30pm mst time.

I think it was me-first game I was on D and while I didn't give up any bad plays I wasn't confident pinching/being aggressive so we were not really getting turnovers or keeping it in their zone.

That last game I should've had 3 goals. Frustrating that the wide open snipes and one-timers weren't bouncing in that game.

Bah humbug.

Marvie_3

Banned
Pretty messy night overall but i thought we played way better the last 2 games, even though puck luck was fucking destroying us. We werent winning that first game but we might have been ok in the last 2 if even a few bounces went our way. Oh well.

RedRum

Banned
Alright guys I'll get a headset lol. Maybe I'll play better with it.

I don't even know how you survive XBL without one.

Pretty messy night overall but i thought we played way better the last 2 games, even though puck luck was fucking destroying us. We werent winning that first game but we might have been ok in the last 2 if even a few bounces went our way. Oh well.

Agreed Marvie. I also think we need to shoot the puck more, but there's no excuse for that fucking board glitch as well as me taking a point blank slapper and them getting some strange glitch goal afterwards.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

Agreed Marvie. I also think we need to shoot the puck more, but there's no excuse for that fucking board glitch as well as me taking a point blank slapper and them getting some strange glitch goal afterwards.
I just bought this Xbox like a month ago! Never owned an Xbox before :D need headset for Sea of Thieves when it comes out too!

Also, there was a glitch with my controller too where it stopped working in the game. The controller works though because I can press the home button and go to my home menu. That costed me to be able to grab the puck behind their net one time. EA please...

RedRum

Banned
I just bought this Xbox like a month ago! Never owned an Xbox before :D need headset for Sea of Thieves when it comes out too!

Also, there was a glitch with my controller too where it stopped working in the game. The controller works though because I can press the home button and go to my home menu. That costed me to be able to grab the puck behind their net one time. EA please...

Welcome to the Xbot family. And we saw. We skated offside on the play, haha.

Marvie_3

Banned

We do need to shoot more but we need to also make sure we're getting people in position for rebounds, deflections, and screens.

RedRum

Banned
We do need to shoot more but we need to also make sure we're getting people in position for rebounds, deflections, and screens.

Yeah. I don't know man. I think we get some damn good chances and just get shafted. Power Forward is great in pickup, but it sucks in team play like that. Feels so sluggish.

Been somewhat hard to be on GAF as a Xbox owner lately haha... or a fan of Nintendo for that matter.

Gaming side is where we go to die. I try to refrain from getting baited in some threads. :)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was brutal last night..caught pinching a few times and they got around me too easy. Some of those glitches were garbage though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Been really hectic for me this past week, car died and I moved, but I'm finally settled in. I'm down for games tonight after the Habs game is done.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Summoning my inner Ovie

tumblr_mmjhouERAt1sna8pso1_400.gif

Top Bottom