• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
DOPEY HAS A MIC

Lies!

Good shit tonight, Legit and Dopey. Felt good to play again. Decent night considering this was the first time we've played since Thanksgiving. We went 3-2-2 on the night and jumped up to Division 2 though.

I'll be on way more going forward so hopefully we can play more often. I was really rusty at first and didn't really get back into the swing until the last couple games. Might need to suffer through a few drop in games tomorrow to get my timing more in tune.

We should play tomorrow. I will be available.

Montresor

Hi guys. My gamertag is OdadjianActual and player name is Aaron Eckhart. I just sent an invite to the neogaf eashl club. Cheers.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I might invite you if you weren't constantly appearing offline :(

He's blocked me hasn't he?
I didn't even realize I had it as appearing offline lol

I joined back with the Gaf club for games last night, seems like we'll be playing again tonight?....

There's a good chance I can join the club tonight fellas. Marvie was at my practices, scouted and recruited me. Should be XBL friends with a good chunk of you guys already. Mont and Marvie for sure.

Gamertag is same as my name here and I typically play D but can play a bit on the wing. But even there I'm pretty defensive and don't contribute a whole lot offensively. Basically Minnesota Wild hockey circa 2000-2015 or so in NHL 17 form.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be on after the Habs game. Looks like we might actually have enough people to ice an entire team for once.

Gamertag is same as my name here and I typically play D but can play a bit on the wing. But even there I'm pretty defensive and don't contribute a whole lot offensively. Basically Minnesota Wild hockey circa 2000-2015 or so in NHL 17 form.
That's good, we need someone to cover Dopey when he's below the oppositions goal line on the PK.

Marvie_3

Banned
Finally got my Xbox back. Could be down for some games later tonight.
4cEliq8.gif

My brother, sister, and wife took over the tv to play wii sports. Yes, it apparently 2008. Im not sure if/when i can get on. Hopefully around 10 central/11 eastern.

RedRum

Banned
Regardless of the crazy shit, I had fun last night! Great clips, Marv! You can tell in my last clip that I was confused as fuck for a bit in the neutral zone.

Top Bottom