• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He'll the the 1st black Panther since Worrel.
D2M9e.jpg
??

Solo

I'm sticking around til the Bruins pick to ensure they haven't taken Subban. After that, I'm out til round 2!

TSN is airing Rounds 2-7 tomorrow, BTW.

Red_Man

I love how this is a supposed weak draft, but according to Pierre every pick outside of Calgary's is a "tremendous" one.

Having a great day here. NHL Draft streaming, some Green Goblin cider flowing, building the Helms Deep set from Lego LOTR to the left of me. It's almost like I can't remember that we traded Viz, Bobby is leaving and we didn't draft Dumbahahahaahh ahh ahhh ahhh holdmeholdmeholdmemakeitstop

Solo

Having a great day here. NHL Draft streaming, some Green Goblin cider flowing, building the Helms Deep set from Lego LOTR to the left of me. It's almost like I can't remember that we traded Viz, Bobby is leaving and we didn't draft Dumbahahahaahh ahh ahhh ahhh holdmeholdmeholdmemakeitstop

Dastardly on suicide watch. Hold him, Heretics!

Acid08

Banned

You still have MVPerry!

:lol :lol :lol

Part of me really wants to be angry about this, but Pierre is right, the Flyers really DON'T ever screw up their first round picks. If they think this is right, then I can't claim to know better.

But seriously, why the fuck do you try and pick up a guy as an undrafted player, get the pickup shutdown by the league, and then NOT draft him when he's available at a steal price in the draft?

They could have just traded up to high in the second to get that kid.

Solo

Not to make you even more depressed, Dastardly, but aren't both Getzlaf and Perry UFA pretty soon? Or am I just imagining that?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I could get as excited as you guys are for Draft day. I have literally given 0 fucks about the Wings drafting my entire life. In a way, I guess that's good, but I seem to be missing out on all the fun.

Red_Man

Would have been a great 2nd round pick, but Calgary continuing driving that retardation bus with picking him this early.

Red_Man

LOL Feaster has lost his marbles...."10 years from now he'll be the best player from this draft"

Top Bottom