• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Alucard

Banned
I just hope that whomever the Pens get next is a forward. Think the Pens' d corps are shored up for years to come now.

Flames getting rid of the #14 pick? Weird.

Alucard

Banned
Anyone who claims they know how any player past the first 5 to 10 are going to do in the NHL is a fucking liar. I'm watching this because it's fun and I'm frantically looking up stats on some of these guys as I go along.

Montresor

Well Toronto's centre depth is shit but don't pretend like Grabo is bad.

Anyway, like Alucard I'm watching this for fun and don't really know any of the names. But I'm gonna read a lot about Rielly tonight.

Solo

Montreal:
-Pleks
-Gal

Boston:
-Bergeron
-Seguin

Buffalo:
-Hodgson
-Grigs
-Girgs

Ottawa:
-Spezza
-Turris

Toronto:
-Help...

If these guys all develop as they should, there will be some absolute STUD 1C's in the Northeast in 5 years:

Montreal 1C: Galchenyuk
Boston 1C: Seguin
Buffalo 1C: Grigorenko
Ottawa 1C: Turris

Toronto needs to find someone. Next year's draft is supposedly the best in a decade, so that HAVE to do something there.

Fei

Grigs: Big center with great skill but questionable work ethic
Girgs: Big center with a bit lesser skill but outstanding work ethic

On paper, great haul.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Grigs: Big center with great skill but questionable work ethic
Girgs: Big center with a bit lesser skill but outstanding work ethic

On paper, great haul.
Sabre fans couldn't possibly be happier with how things worked out honestly. It's upsetting seeing NE division rivals reap the rewards of other teams stupidity.

Solo

I'm getting ahead of myself, but if next year's draft is as deep as its being propped up to be........Montreal has a 1st round pick and THREE 2nd round picks. Bueno.

Top Bottom