• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Alucard

Banned
Pens have THIRTEEN dmen in their minor league system right now, which has now become FIFTEEN with their first round picks today. If two of these guys can come out and be special, I'll be happy.

Pens' D...

Letang - Martin
Orpik - Michalek
Niskanen - Lovejoy
Engelland

Actually, happy that the Pens got a couple of potential studs. With Despres coming into his own, Lovejoy not blossoming as hoped, Orpik getting another year older, and who knows what's up with Niskanen after turning down an offer...the Pens needed to do this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is Malcolm Subban known for cheap shots, diving and picking his fights carefully?
No but this guy is

eE3td.png

Curufinwe

Actually, happy that the Pens got a couple of potential studs. With Despres coming into his own, Lovejoy not blossoming as hoped, Orpik getting another year older, and who knows what's up with Niskanen after turning down an offer...the Pens needed to do this.

Don't forget Letang's concussion problems.

Alucard

Banned
Don't forget Letang's concussion problems.

Yeah. Shero knows what he's doing. I've been happy with just about every decision he's made as the Pens' GM.

Really curious to see how Sutter does in a Pens' uniform. His stats look third line-ish, but I've never paid any attention to him.

Red_Man

Seems like a solid pick. Tukka is solid. So no need to rush him.
He's honestly a great pick for Boston, like you said Rask is the #1 right now, and by the time Subban is ready he'll make a great tandem with Rask. Just adds more fuel to the Habs / Bruins rivalry.

Red_Man

"PK Subban just went to the Boston Bruins draft table and shook hands with Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli and their entire staff."

What a classless and cheap guy.

Red_Man

Can it be pre-season already ? Need Subban on Subban action.

Really hope Malcom would pick #76 to be the ultimate troll

Top Bottom