• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Quick

Banned
This needs the Deal With It glasses

iTgUWSIu3PxDE.gif

RC

Banned
Feeling a little calebossed right now. You all suck, sorry I mean your all awesome. In a total plutonic way, I guess. Who knows really. It's not like anyone will pay attention to this.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I remember searching and finding out he went to study somewhere in Ontario.

I heard he went to school in Ottawa, that he might have had a drug problem and that his girlfriend forced him home

All we know for sure is earlier this year we was spotted coaching a AAA Bantam team in whitby

Everyone about this ordeal has been pretty silent

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Cake boss - are you simulating the games? :p

If not, some people suggest it doesn't pop up until you are draft eligible (hence becoming a pro?)

I dunno

Achievements are stupid

Cake Boss

Banned
I scored 21, the character actually scored the 20th goal when it was being simmed, and I added 2 goals on the 3rd just to make sure.

Edit: I'll try it again without simming the games. when my fuck is given back. Just found out that an Xbox without Live is pretty fucking useless.

Cake Boss

Banned
For the Ladies man, nothing gets em moist quicker. Show them an 1000/1000 in Dark Souls and you'll need a damn rain poncho.

This.

Plus I have nothing to play or do until I get Live next week, so I looked at the game's achievement and thought " How hard could it be"

You missed the best part of the game.....

I was watching game 7 of the 2009 finals and NHL network turned it off immediately as the game was over. There was about 5 seconds of celebrating and the program ended. It was like 10:53p too, they had seven minutes to fuckin show the celebration

Cake Boss

Banned
Whaaaattt tthheee fuuucckkk. I think I lost my previous save and lost my online boost attributes. the slots are unlocked but not the attributes.

My god 13 needs to hurry the fuck up so I can get rid of this shit.

Top Bottom