• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Seguin

Banned
Anyone know what kind of upgrades to Be a GM mode are going to be in NHL 13? I was really disappointed with NHL 12 and don't want to give EA more money unless they add significantly to the only part of the game I play.

Anyone know what kind of upgrades to Be a GM mode are going to be in NHL 13? I was really disappointed with NHL 12 and don't want to give EA more money unless they add significantly to the only part of the game I play.

GM CONNECTED!!!

Seriously I don't know what they are doing for offline GM mode as that too is really the only thing I play, well now it will be that and GM connected.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I hope the CRTC crushes the buyout

All sports stations would be owned by 2 companies which is stupid

Lol who am I kidding?

Osorio

Hcdinamo-minsk_logo.png

BELARUUUUUUS

Sanjuro

What if we ranked every NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL team based on their uniform designs?

habs #1

Proud standard-bearers for a league, a sport, a nation and now for the uni-verse as well, the Habs have it all: an iconic logo, two distinct but equally classic uni designs (it's odd that the wraparound chest stripe only appears on the home jersey, but the road design works fine without it), and an ideal balance of red, white and blue. This isn't just a perfect hockey uniform set -- it's a perfect uniform set, period. Unlike the old-school classics in the other sports (Yankees, Celtics, Raiders), it has some major visual pizzazz. Puts the biscuit in the basket, and then some.

http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/st...rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122

Our Subbans are beautiful.

beanman25

Just got our seats for the Blues home opener against the Wings! Assuming the game happens,
this would be my 8th straight home opener!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Sef, what happened to Tottenham, man?!
west brom beat the shit out of Liverpool last week, I think they might be better than people think. lukaku looked great, Chelsea is gonna love that guy in a year or two. sucks to not get the 3 pts at home tho:(

Solo

What if we ranked every NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL team based on their uniform designs?

habs #1

Proud standard-bearers for a league, a sport, a nation and now for the uni-verse as well, the Habs have it all: an iconic logo, two distinct but equally classic uni designs (it's odd that the wraparound chest stripe only appears on the home jersey, but the road design works fine without it), and an ideal balance of red, white and blue. This isn't just a perfect hockey uniform set -- it's a perfect uniform set, period. Unlike the old-school classics in the other sports (Yankees, Celtics, Raiders), it has some major visual pizzazz. Puts the biscuit in the basket, and then some.

http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/st...rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122

Fuck yeah. ESPN knows what the fuck is up.

senatorslatestbling.jpg

BALLIN

Add Cowen, Benoit back, Silfverberg, Noesen, Zibenajad and Stone. They will destroy that league.

The team that your Sens beat in the finals should be able to give them a run for their money.

They haven't really lost anyone since then, but if there is a lockout they'll add Mikael Granlund, Charlie Coyle, Jonas Brodin, Johan Larsson, Jason Zucker, and possibly Matt Dumba thanks to the expired CHL/NHL agreement.

Florida's AHL affiliate will have a great team as well. Edmonton's might actually do damage, thanks to RNH and Yakupov probably playing there thanks to the expired CHL agreement.

Don't think your Sens will be able to "destroy that league" so much as "be competetive". :)

But I only like watching hockey and soccer and marlies games are rarely televised plus Real Madrid play on weekends while I'm at work. Oh well more time for vidyagaemz.

Cake Boss

Banned
The team that your Sens beat in the finals should be able to give them a run for their money.

They haven't really lost anyone since then, but if there is a lockout they'll add Mikael Granlund, Charlie Coyle, Jonas Brodin, Johan Larsson, Jason Zucker, and possibly Matt Dumba thanks to the expired CHL/NHL agreement.

Florida's AHL affiliate will have a great team as well. Edmonton's might actually do damage, thanks to RNH and Yakupov probably playing there thanks to the expired CHL agreement.

Don't think your Sens will be able to "destroy that league" so much as "be competetive". :)

You just cant HACKETT IT.

Top Bottom