• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GALCHENYUK HABS FRANCHISE CENTRE UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

ALL OVER MY ASS AND TITS AND DICK AND BALLS AND FACE
THIS. THIS. THIS.

Bergevin is all class too. FUCK YOU GAUTHEIR

TheFatOne

Bobby said he doesn't care anymore. Trade him if they want. Anaheim hasn't shown that they want him there and he hates going to the rink knowing he could be gone just like that.

FUCK YOU, MANAGEMENT!!!

I wonder what it would take for the Bruins to acquire him. Krejci,prospect, and pick?

Bobby said he doesn't care anymore. Trade him if they want. Anaheim hasn't shown that they want him there and he hates going to the rink knowing he could be gone just like that.

FUCK YOU, MANAGEMENT!!!

F T G E

THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING DRAFT EVER FOLLOWING THE WORST FUCKING NHL SEASON EVER

Brinbe

lol as hilarious as expected.

Anyway, Forsberg or Grigs?

6vzOj.png

Takes a D-man anyway

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We basically got a guy who could have easily been the 1st overall, and was ranked 1st overall by some scouts even while missing an entire season. Best possible outcome after last season.

Seriously, I was reverse jinxing myself with that Teuvo prediction, I'm fucking happy Gally is coming here.

I've been calling for him for months. He's a C, got size, talent, he's fucking perfect for us.

Top Bottom