• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
oh fuck's sake
fuck's sake
FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER FUCKIN D MAN!?
FUCK YOU BURKE!

FUCK

YOU!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
KAVE MAN!

That July meet up I'm gonna KICK YER ASS!

edit: we don't need more fucking defensemen! We have too many! we need top 6 players or a potential #1 centre

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown

Apparently Leaf fans think Reilly is a great leader, because every one of them just screamed “I need Captain Morgan, now!” #TSN #NHLDraft

Solo

I won't lie, I was hoping TO would take Grigs.

Habs/Galchenyuk vs Leafs/Grigorenko would have fueled us for a decade. Not the same when its a C vs a D.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, the Leafs are just building their team from the back end out. They've got their 1A and 1B goalies, and now they've shored up their defense. Don't need a centre.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Another classic Down Goes Brown quote

"Apparently Leaf fans think Reilly is a great leader, because every one of them just screamed “I need Captain Morgan, now!"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU dastardly
I hope you get Dumba <3

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I won't lie, I was hoping TO would take Grigs.

Habs/Galchenyuk vs Leafs/Grigorenko would have fueled us for a decade. Not the same when its a C vs a D.

Not gonna lie I selfishly wanted that.

Mark my words Morgan Rielly will be pretty solid you guys wait and see.

ShaneB

Well that Leaf pick seemed underwhelming, but I don't really know the guy. Thank god I went to the gym, skimmed the thread, it's been crazy already! lol

Top Bottom