• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Fei

This is just a beauty of a pick. Completely worth any risk at 12. Best player available AND biggest need. Now go get Girgensons at #21 and everything will be perfect.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pierre said he thinks Subban will go between 24 and 30. Boston has 24th pick.

Could you 'magine?

/Bryz
COgiM.gif

Fuck that shit.

Solo

Wait. How come no one's taken Teuvo Teravainen? Guy is ranked #3 by some people.

My guess is that he's so young and won't be NHL ready for like 4 years. Montreal covets him though. I wonder if Bergevin will try to move up and snag him.

dem

Flames dropping?

Good idea feaster.

More bad prospects and old free agents. That's how you win in this league.

Alucard

Banned
My guess is that he's so young and won't be NHL ready for like 4 years. Montreal covets him though. I wonder if Bergevin will try to move up and snag him.

Hmm...worth the risk if he's available at 22 for the Pens, though the Pens need a scoring winger NOW.

Parise? Are you there?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Calgary is officially one of the worst run organizations in the league, what a joke....

calder

No way. I refuse to believe the flames would do anything except blow up the team and restock the farm. It would be just insane.

Lol Duthie having trouble with his words.

Ahh Flames just trading down a bit. Must be high on a guy ranked as a high second rounder.

Top Bottom