• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Ramirez

Another one bites the dust......!

Ya can't deny me NHL fans,I'm just to real for ya!! :p

Yea it was bull that I won,but such is the life of a hockey game,this game is 100% pure luck and Im a great example of it,I have no fuckin clue what Im doin,yet I'm 3-1.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
DJ Demon, i can play tonight if you want, but more than likely tomorrow would be good for me (prefereably later at night, but give me a time you can play)

I'm busy tonight too, let's shoot for early tomorrow night around 6 or 7PM EST.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
DJ im good to go today @ 4 pm (7 Est, im on the west coast). let me know if thats cool

Can you play now, by any chance (5:15PM EST, 2:15PM PST)? 7's a little late for me. Lemme know.

Well FMT unfortunately I can't wait any longer...it's 7:30PM EST now and I've been on Live since 6PM. Let's shoot for tomorrow night.

Fifty

I can't blame DJ for what happened....but the 4 of you should really make sure you play your game tomorrow.

gg FMT

Man, that was a shitload of penalties!! 5 from one guy alone! :O

I gotta give myself props on the goal from the faceoff position in the 3rd, that was the icing on the cake. :D LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS!!!

Time to undo Dopey's mismanagement and turn this franchise around. :)

Fifty

One game left. Theo and Truelize. Truelize hasn't posted in this thread in quite a while. I seriously doubt he'll appear out of nowhere and play his game tonight. I guess one forfeit it an improvement over last week's 2.

Edit: Way to go DJ! I didn't like seeing my beloved Leafs without a win.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Guys, I'll be available tonight after 8:30 pm PST, and Tuesday/Wednesday after 8:00 pm PST for games. Hop on Live and I'll see you there.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm going to Boston on a trop from october 1st to about october 8th so I'd like to be able to play the next game pretty soon and then maybe face the other person I'm playing the week after for the win or lose.

calder

Reading this thread from beginning to end is hilarious. Then confusing. Then scary. Then funny again, but more wry-funny.

Is Ramirez whashisname? nomoment?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
If he doesn't want to play he shouldn't in the league ;)

Hey that better not be aimed at me. We'll take this out on the ice my friend.

But I made contact with Theo last night. And we will be playing sometime tongiht.

I just got back yesterday from a 5 day business trip to Toronto. I was way too tired last night to play anything.

Fifty

The games this week moved very fast, except for one or two. That's how it usually is, and I don't like it. But there's nothing we can do except move on...Konex was going to advance it first thing today, but he still hasn't logged on. I'm not sure what we should do. I suppose wait for them if they're going to play so that there are no forfeits.

Cloudy

Banned
You guys have till 12am ET tonight to play. I will stay up and advance the league. No more extensions after this....seriously....

If Konex advances before midnight; whoever I'm playing, I'll be free to play tonight before midnight and for a very short time after.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well my game against Konex in week 5 was a crock of shit....Amazing how my goalie for 2 periods can block everything and come 3rd period play like the biggest retard on the planet*gives up 3 goals in like under 2 mins*...this game can be so friggin odd.

GG konex...I guess *shrugs*

Fifty

Really good game Maverick. It was a one goal game with a minute to go, I got an empty net and a flukey goal at the end. A really tight game overall.

Konex kindly uploaded the power rankings. I hope everyone can get their games in this week. It's shaping up to be quite a nice league.

http://www.cs.wayne.edu/~cs3852/PR0.html

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So did I wind up forfeiting this weeks game? That's sucks. Sorry Theo. I've just been way too busy this past week.
Today I volunteered to paint a buddies apartment so that he could get his damage deposit back when he moved out. I was there for 7 hours painting and I still have to go back and finish up tomorrow. So once again I am tired.

Who do I play this week?

Malakhov

Banned
Great, I have to play my game either tonight or tomorrow night because friday I'm heading to boston.

Kind of ironic I'm playing Boston next lol

And matrix, can we play our week 6 game in advance? I'll still be in Boston next week.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malakhov said:
Great, I have to play my game either tonight or tomorrow night because friday I'm heading to boston.

Kind of ironic I'm playing Boston next lol

And matrix, can we play our week 6 game in advance? I'll still be in Boston next week.

How can we do that? or do you mean play an exhibition game instead and let that determine the winner?

Malakhov

Banned
Matrix said:
How can we do that? or do you mean play an exhibition game instead and let that determine the winner?
Yup. Play an exhibition game on the same settings and determine that for the winner instead of a coin toss.

Malakhov

Banned
I see french is playing NBA 2K5 well I'm in the lobby and sent him an invite and a message. I need to play this now pretty much, dont think I'll have time tomorrow with preparing my luggages for boston and all.

Malakhov

Banned
Well I've done my part in getting these games done before I leave on my trip, seeing as both matrix and french are playing NBA and posting in the NBA thread right now, I will not accept a coin toss for both games. I might just quit the league if it boils down to this.

Gonna be on for another 15 minutes then it's off.

Top Bottom