• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 - Top Shelf Tuesday #5

Cloudy

Banned
Update: Top Shelf Tuesday #5 - 08/24

Innovation has always been a standard for the 2K series. As one of the pioneers of online gaming, ESPN Videogames continues to revolutionize with new online hockey features that can only be found in ESPN NHL 2K5.

Online play has been completely streamlined delivering the highest quality available. Setting up online tournaments has never been easier and in addition to customized online tournaments, ESPN NHL 2K5 is proud to deliver online leagues with living rosters - rosters that can change due to injuries and change for each league. Once online leagues are created on the Xbox or PS2, gamers can view their league page on a PC to keep track of every stat of every game in the league. This rich online experience comes at no additional cost and with a $19.99 price tag, ESPN NHL 2K5 continues to deliver the best hockey experience - offline and online - anywhere.

http://www.espnvideogames.com/news/screen.php?id=787&gid=8

espnnhl2k5_tst5_team.jpg

espnnhl2k5_tst5_boxscore1.jpg

espnnhl2k5_tst5_boxscore2.jpg

espnnhl2k5_tst5_home.jpg

screen.php

espnnhl2k5_tst5_playbyplay.jpg

espnnhl2k5_tst5_player.jpg

espnnhl2k5_tst5_scoreboard.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I don't get it - the game's coming out in a week, why haven't we seen more Top Shelf Tuesday updates? Last year we saw PR from Sega for a solid month and a half before the game came out.

Malakhov

Banned
bishoptl said:
I don't get it - the game's coming out in a week, why haven't we seen more Top Shelf Tuesday updates? Last year we saw PR from Sega for a solid month and a half before the game came out.
DO NOT QUESTION YOUR MASTER.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
bishoptl said:

last time i checked they started this 5 weeks ago and the game comes out in 1 week

*confused* i think that equals a solid month and a half :p

Top Bottom