• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup everyone. I'm currently in NY for Wrestlemania this weekend, but luckily, I was able to make it down to the Leafs-Devils game tonight. Just got back to my aunt's place in Brooklyn a while ago, so that's why I'm posting this late.

Pretty fun experience all-around. The Prudential Center's a nice building, quite a lot of Blue & White in the crowd and I'm always glad to see the boys for a fairly cheap price (at least compared to the ACC). Doubly happy to see us pull through with a W and it was a real pleasure to shut that Jersey crowd up. Especially since we sat in the cheering section, so I had horns, drums and cowbells going off in my ears all game.

Some pics

Anyway, glad I was able to rep Leafs-Age and share my experience with y'all.

That's cool that you went to the game, and I would suggest reposting this tomorrow when the sun comes up and this thread turns back into NHL GAF so people actually see it

Yeah edibles are just too fucking much sometimes.

Yeah, sometimes you end up like this

If this is th e lastvdance then save itbfor the prettt boy, id this is the last dane the dance if thisbis the last dance

Iiii luv u bb allll

When edibles kick in, it's pretty awesome though. But waking up the next morning stoned is never that fun

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yup.

I was high for about 8 hours. In a foriegn city. With people from Arizona. Who were Coyotes fans. That last part tripped me up the most.

I'm about 90% sure they were hallucinations. We all know Coyotes fans don't actually exist.

Acid08

Banned
Yup.
jtOyt9A.jpg

I was high for about 8 hours. In a foriegn city. With people from Arizona. Who were Coyotes fans. That last part tripped me up the most.
Dang and only half a gram in that. There are these lemon bars that are made at a certain dispensary out here that are 5 grams total per bar. One bite is enough to knock you flat for 10-12.

And I've fallen into the that trap before of eating a little, waiting thirty minutes, and being like wtf I'm not even high I'm gonna eat more. Cut to an hour later and everything is bllllaarrrrggghhhhqwwuuuutttt

Heretic

Dang and only half a gram in that. There are these lemon bars that are made at a certain dispensary out here that are 5 grams total per bar. One bite is enough to knock you flat for 10-12.

And I've fallen into the that trap before of eating a little, waiting thirty minutes, and being like wtf I'm not even high I'm gonna eat more. Cut to an hour later and everything is bllllaarrrrggghhhhqwwuuuutttt

i need to try this...

If/when I go to LA next fall, I am going to a Ducks game and I am finally holding up the "Getting off of Getzlaf" sign I've always wanted to hold up

Smiley90

This this are awesome. There's one every year in SF right in front of City Hall :lol

Really? I always thought this so-called "war on drugs" was still wasting everyone's tax money down in the states.

Acid08

Banned
I haven't even noticed the Sharks in the last little while, last time I check up on them they were around .500 hockey and playing like shit. Pretty big rebound from them.
Yeah February was an incredibly poor month for us. Coincidentally all the wins started when we FLEECED the Pens for Murray :p

Team is finally buying into a more north-south system.

Smiley90

You want q puc of my big dick bro? Ibwill send a puc of my shart theb my head.

Who wabts to play rockbanf 34? Send us an invite.

You can't handle my rock band guitar skills. I moved to Vancouver and brought my Guitar Hero guitar, but not my ACTUAL guitar, that's how serious I am.

Whenever I inform people that Corona is awful they tell me that "you gotta drink it with a lime"

WHEN THE FUCK DO I EVER HAVE LIMES LAYING AROUND. and fuck you for telling me "then buy limes bro". Why not just not buy awful beer?

Mickeys it is

RC

Banned
When I get drunk, I at least have the good sense to type properly. My thoughts might slur together, but my words stay apart.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Heard Hank had an absolutely ridiculous night in net. This pleases me. This week far exceeded my expectations. We're in prime position for the playoffs now. After this coming home and home with the Leafs I believe we are done with teams ranked above us. Just can't take the eye off the prize now.

My favorite part of this whole Pens/Rangers shit is Cooke looking like an absolute bitch when challenged. He'd get his bell rung by anybody on our bench and he knows that. Clowe would rag doll him easily.

Acid08

Banned
Whenever I inform people that Corona is awful they tell me that "you gotta drink it with a lime"

WHEN THE FUCK DO I EVER HAVE LIMES LAYING AROUND. and fuck you for telling me "then buy limes bro". Why not just not buy awful beer?

Mickeys it is

Would rather drink Steel Reserve than Corona usually.

I like Steel Reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom