• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedge

Should be ready to try some test recording by tomorrow at the latest.

Apoc and I are gonna work on a kickass theme song too.

What is all this Dr. Who shit? Go back to your parents basements and play D&D you fucking nerds.

My balls..lick them .;)

RC

Banned
Fuck I wish.

jfHM2n0.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Granted, in retrospect. But I felt it was clear it was a reference to K9 and his utter inability to lick its balls.

And also, it's like fucking Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas in here.

Awesome, and at any point on a thin line between batshit insane and hilarious? Sounds about right.

That water bitch reminds me of the chick from American Horror Story, the one who wants Dylan McDermott's jizz to make a baby. I hated her

That show was so fucking awful, and I'm astounded by anyone who says the legitimately enjoyed it. I liked watching it because of big of a train wreck it was. (season 1, didn't see season 2)

Hell, the AV Club started giving it two different scores - one for how good it was when looking at it as an actual TV show (usually a terrible score) and another one for how shittly enjoyable it was (usually a B depending on how stupid the show got)

RC

Banned
... You do realize... BC.... right?

I don't smoke, there has to be a reason friggin EVERYBODY asks about "BC Bud" though.

Same here. Although I did have a weed brownie once in Amsterdam. By the end of the night, I thought I didn't exist. Never again.

Brinbe

Sup everyone. I'm currently in NY for Wrestlemania this weekend, but luckily, I was able to make it down to the Leafs-Devils game tonight. Just got back to my aunt's place in Brooklyn a while ago, so that's why I'm posting this late.

Pretty fun experience all-around. The Prudential Center's a nice building, quite a lot of Blue & White in the crowd and I'm always glad to see the boys for a fairly cheap price (at least compared to the ACC). Doubly happy to see us pull through with a W and it was a real pleasure to shut that Jersey crowd up. Especially since we sat in the cheering section, so I had horns, drums and cowbells going off in my ears all game.

Some pics
xKs9ynzl.jpg
- Myself and my cousin. (btw, went to the game on short notice, so all I had around at my parent's place in PA was my old, ratty four sizes too big now Sundin shirt. Not that I minded)
rWFiMAul.jpg
My wonderful mother and I. (sweatshirt reads, Hockey is Life: Nothing else matters)
De7zreLl.jpg

WZXgcXCl.jpg
-Random Carter jersey (and photo? lol) they were auctioning away for a minimum of $100... I don't know why either. It had zero bids when I checked.
fWmXfurl.jpg
-view from our seats, pretty nice for the price.

Anyway, glad I was able to rep Leafs-Age and share my experience with y'all.

Edibles have the potential to really get you ripped for a long period of time. Smoking isn't like that for the most part (well obviously dependent on how much you want to smoke)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Same here. Although I did have a weed brownie once in Amsterdam. By the end of the night, I thought I didn't exist. Never again.

Sounds like fun. I tried it once because someone else really wanted to try it... felt nothing at all. -shrug-

Sounds like fun. I tried it once because someone else really wanted to try it... felt nothing at all. -shrug-

sometimes it takes a couple of times to smoke to really feel the real effects. I don't know why this is, but I tell people usually give it till the third time to really get a feeling on what smoking really feels like. For some people this is not true of course

RC

Banned
I joined the server and nobody's there. If I wanted to talk to myself, I would. Which I'am, right now.

Cake Boss

Banned
If this is th e lastvdance then save itbfor the prettt boy, id this is the last dane the dance if thisbis the last dance

Iiii luv u bb allll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom