• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opening of The Voice Season 2 started with all the chairfucks singing SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND

Thankfully I'm leaving Brisbane soon and don't have to indirectly hear mum watch TV.

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!

MacAttack

I don't know why I came in here expecting hockey talk this morning. This is an acceptable substitute, especially after last night's ass-whooping by the Habs.

Solo

Meanwhile, in Washington, Alex Ovechkin is about to sneak through the back door and steal the Rocket Richard trophy. Great bounceback season for him that is for whatever reason getting no press.

I don't know why I came in here expecting hockey talk this morning. This is an acceptable substitute, especially after last night's ass-whooping by the Habs.

beating the bruins is like christmas. get so much enjoyment out of watching them lose.
hoping for another playoff series against you guys. havent had one in awhile,
best hockey is bruins/habs playoff hockey

MacAttack

beating the bruins is like christmas. get so much enjoyment out of watching them lose.
hoping for another playoff series against you guys. havent had one in awhile,
best hockey is bruins/habs playoff hockey

Bruins didn't play well at all, got to give a lot of credit to the Canadiens for outplaying them for most of the game.

If they meet up in the playoffs, Bruins need Bergeron to have a chance to get past the first round, much less Montreal. It would be a great series if it happened and the goaltender matchup would be worth the price of admission alone.

Going to re-watch last nights game and figure out why Claude put Jagr on a checking line instead of the top two lines.

cosby-facepalm.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Meanwhile, in Washington, Alex Ovechkin is about to sneak through the back door and steal the Rocket Richard trophy. Great bounceback season for him that is for whatever reason getting no press.

Because capitals have 6 games left against the NE, none of them buffalo

They're 4-5 against the NE

3 of those wins against buffalo

(This is also why Winnipeg still has a chance)

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

The media just loves trashing him when he is down and don't praise him when he is back on form. If he was Canadian the coverage about him would be completely different. You can tell he is having fun playing hockey again and it makes such a difference.

Even last night he was completely different from the last two years. His second goal was unbielevable. He is looking like what he should be as a player of his caliber.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Here we go

Leafs vs red wings winter classic 2014 confirmed

Hbo 24/7 confirmed, airing on sportsnet in canada

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Honestly I don't see him play enough anymore, and when I have vs Montreal he was still pretty bad. It's insane the run he's been on lately though.

Well afterhours pics and gifs have seemed to improve greatly.

Anyways, can't wait for another afternoon meltdown by Detroit, maybe they will lose by 10 this time if they are lucky.

Surge

Safe to say that win in regulation was the biggest win this season so far for the Leafs.

Now they have to take care of business again the Rangers.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So for the most part looks like the top 4 are decided.

And Ottawa and Toronto will be battling for 5th seed.

Surge

So for the most part looks like the top 4 are decided.

And Ottawa and Toronto will be battling for 5th seed.

I'd rather see the Leafs finish in 6th and face the Caps/Jets in the 1st round. I don't want anything to do with finishing in 5th and having to play the Bruins(assuming they don't win the division and finish 4th)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Safe to say that win in regulation was the biggest win this season so far for the Leafs.

Now they have to take care of business again the Rangers.

At this point if the Leafs are somehow able to win both games against the Rangers it pretty much clinches the elusive playoffs.

I'd rather see the Leafs finish in 6th and face the Caps/Jets in the 1st round. I don't want anything to do with finishing in 5th and having to play the Bruins(assuming they don't win the division and finish 4th)

And hey at this point beggars can't be choosers. I'll take on anyone just want to make the playoffs.

And great news on 24/7 being back.

EVERYONE THAT MEANS WE'LL GET TO SEE KESSEL SHINE!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Glad Lupul was able to skate and take part in some of practice.

I'm sure they won't rush him back and keep him out as long as possible. Here's hoping he's ready to go a few games before the playoffs to give him his legs and then hopefully we make it and he's ready to lead us.

3rd game in 3.5 days. Need the points.

Holy shit Hitch actually scratched Andy Mac. Thank fuck.

And we're playing Kris Russell on LW instead. wat

Elliott in net.

DeKeyser looks really good. Detroit got pretty lucky there.

This makes me smile :D

Considering Smith has had one rough rookie year this year after looking really good in his call up last year it's nice to see DeKeyser come in and look good. I think Smith will take a bit longer to develop and get used to the NHL game than we hoped.

This makes me smile :D

Considering Smith has had one rough rookie year this year after looking really good in his call up last year it's nice to see DeKeyser come in and look good. I think Smith will take a bit longer to develop and get used to the NHL game than we hoped.

He had Tarasenko 1 on 1 with Frank trying to play it between his legs about 3 or 4 times and fended it off really well.

The fact that the avs have sunken so low and literally nothing has been done management wise just reinforces the notion that ownership doesn't give a fuck about anything other than the Nuggets. Until they start being terrible and irrelevant again the Avs will remain terrible and irrelevant. Sell this franchise already.

St. Louis Blues PK strategy:

- Have 5 guys on the ice

Edit: I don't think we are going to win this, that weak goal is going to be the winner unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom