• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
SCREW YOU ST. LOUIS, YOU DIDN'T DESERVE A WIN ON THAT PATHETIC GOAL. KRONWALL YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE FOR THAT DUMB PLAY!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC IN EVERY WAY, LET STUPID 3.WHATEVER GAA SHUT YOU OUT, NOT GONNA MAKE THE DANG PLAYOFFS IF YOU CAN'T SCORE ON A HORRIBLE GOALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID GAME, STUPID SHORTENED SEASON, I HATE THIS WORTHLESS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Off to go play hockey now, cya.

Can't wait for your team to fall out of the playoffs.

Why did you guys not let ROR go for picks?!?!?!?!

You could potentially have had 2 picks in the top 5.

Make a few more trades to guarantee the tank and you could've had 3 or possibly 4 in the top 10/15 in what is considered a deep draft. It boggles my mind what the management is doing there. On top of that, someone like the Isle could STILL have come in and claimed ROR as well which would further weaken a divisional rival.

Keeping radar was the better move. It's not about picks at this point it's about picking up a better defensive core and getting some real fucking coaches. Radar will likely be traded next season when we inevitably miss the playoffs and someone needs a 1st/2nd line center. I'd love to see Stastny get traded and Jones to get scratched until he shows any signs of earning his bullshit contract. This team isn't going to be saved by a few more picks, we need to cut the fat and fix our defense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My friend who never watches hockey thought we could go the the Habs / Leafs season closer game for cheap.....

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm sure glad the NHL scheduled the Hawks against the Preds 3 times and the Blues once in the span of 6 days. I love sleeping but not this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom