• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure glad the NHL scheduled the Hawks against the Preds 3 times and the Blues once in the span of 6 days. I love sleeping but not this much.

8jcwPBd.png

So boring.

So the rental truck we were using today has the Hawks logo on the sides of the driver and passenger doors, but the logo is mirrored so it looks out to the front of the car (to the right). It pisses me off looking at it

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't understand why of all games, Tampa vs Washington is blacked out here. Not a Canadian team. Not a divisional rival. Just Tampa vs Washington.

I don't understand why of all games, Tampa vs Washington is blacked out here. Not a Canadian team. Not a divisional rival. Just Tampa vs Washington.

I think it's the RDS effect. A 'national' broadcaster, tier 2 station for most cable/sat subscribes.

LETS GO BUFFALOW

Put the Devils out of it.

CrankyJay

Banned
As much as I hate kaleta

Yayyyyy

Kill those bubble teams

Dude I may be out of line here, but the Sabres have been playing absurdly sound hockey since a week ago...apparently trading away players has scared the shit out of these guys to act like a fucking hockey team. Got dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom