• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Rangers no longer have a game in hand. Bitches.

K8ONRtf.jpg

Acid08

Banned
That reminds me, thanks for those recommends dudes. Have got myself Season 1 (Series 1...whatever). The '05 series with Eccleson. Gonna give it a crack over the next couple days.
So you have Netflix Instant? The first six seasons are on there I believe.

Tabris

Dashing and daring,
Courageous and caring,
Faithful and friendly,
With stories to share.
All through the forest,
They sing out in chorus,
Marching along,
As their song fills the air.

Gummi Bears!
Bouncing here and there and everywhere.
High adventure that's beyond compare.
They are the Gummi Bears.

Magic and mystery,
Are part of their history,
Along with the secret,
Of gummiberry juice.
Their legend is growing,
They take pride in knowing,
They'll fight for what's right,
In whatever they do.

Gummi Bears!!
Bouncing here and there and everywhere.
High adventure that's beyond compare.
They are the Gummi Bears.
They are the Gummi Bears!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McGuire said today that after talking with people from Hockey Canada lately, he knows Subban is a serious contender for Sochi, which shouldn't be a surprise after this season.

RC

Banned
I had a Teddy Ruxpin when I was a kid! Except for my Alf doll, he was my favourite stuffed animal! That brings back so many memories, didn't clue in that picture was from Teddy Ruxpin

Oh my god, Gummi Bears linked youtube video.... YES!!

I keep forgetting we're about the same age.

And Gummi Bears sucked.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Is there a consensus on the best Disney NES game? Was all about the NES but never played a single Disney game.

I think the consensus is Ducktales, but I stick with Rescue Rangers. Both are great.

The Ducktales show wasn't my thing as a young'un. I thought it was boring.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Also, if you guys like weird and original TV Shows check out Utopia. It aired a few months ago in the UK. It is 6 episodes and has some of the best cinematography I've seen in a show. The music is great as well. Highly recommended it.

Tabris

Is there a consensus on the best Disney NES game? Was all about the NES but never played a single Disney game.

DuckTales for sure, but if you want to bring Genesis into the equation, it's Aladdin.

EDIT - TUSR's pick would be my second pick for the 16 bit generation. The Magical Quest was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom