• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wins SNES

PlImd1X.jpg

Close but, nope:

TUSR

Banned

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
All the SNES Disney side scrolling games were shit compared to DKC and DKC2, so I just replayed the shit out of those two. I was obsessed with getting 101% and 102% on those games.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Here's a good way to test who's old:

Who learned about the Voyage of the Mimi in grade school?

mimi.jpeg

Starring young Ben Affleck! God, I can still here that music in my head. You know who cant hear that music though? Sally Ruth, bang a hammer on the starboard side, she'll feel the vibrations.

RC

Banned
Anyone remember a show from the early 90's on YTV, about a kid private investigator, who's office was in his parents garage?

Marvie_3

Banned
What's wrong with knapsack? I mean, davenport is fucking dumb but knapsack isn't too bad.

Nothing wrong with this.
Because what the fuck is a knap? If it was napsack it would make more sense to use it to describe sleeping bags.

I legit lol'ed at this, I might start calling my couch that.

That pony thread needs to be fucking nuked and erased from history.
You're just jealous they all have waifus and you're waifu-less.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you give them a home they may grow more powerful than you can ever imagine.
I was going to google search for a pony picture to represent this, but then that voice in my head was all like "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE" so I didn't. Maybe Desi will, he is a braver man then myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom