• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keslord

Banned
THIS IS ALL TUSR'S FAULT, I REMOVED MY IMAGE AT LEAST.

He probably doesn't even HAVE a brother.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE BECOME

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29482-1345581337-28.gif

I really shouldn't have done that

not surprised it's a sens fan though

Marvie_3

Banned

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think I'm missing something here.

Also, podcast recording got pushed back a few days since apoc wasn't available last night. Gonna shoot for tomorrow night or wednesday night.

The site is up for it already though:
http://www.salt-on-the-ice.com/
I was referring to we discussed MLP back during the lockout and Wsoxfan was defending it. Smiley is just drunk and being truthful. How many people are going to do the first recording?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was referring to we discussed MLP back during the lockout and Wsoxfan was defending it.
What a dumbass.

How many people are going to do the first recording?

4 would probably work the best. Otherwise there's way too many people. The first time is just going to be audio/software tests so we can get the vent server and other settings done properly and get all the kinks worked out.

Acid08

Banned
Scared to play Columbus tomorrow.

Laying here in the dark listening to The Smiths to mentally prepare myself for a loss.

“Some guys are more worried about their Vegas trip at the end of season than playing the remaining games. Quite frankly I don’t care about your Vegas trip right now. It’s not constructive,” said Giguere following yet another defeat in a string of up and down performances. “It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed to be here right now. It’s not even funny.”

Vegas trips eh?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know you're excited for two reasons when I post in the morning:

1. I am the unofficial end of After Hours.

2. I let you all know which god among men will be starting in the Leafs net.

Unfortunately Leafs aren't playing tonight so no update. :(

But good morning nonetheless.

That's 1.5 - 2 hours later than I get up Monday-Friday for work. Quit yer bitchin.
Yeah, but I am a college student. I should be running around with my dick out and freaking out the squares. Instead I'm waking up early and eating somewhat healthy meals

I feel like such a square

Yeah I know. I'm busting my ass in school keeping busy so I have a not shitty life outside of school. I can't think of the last time I went to a party

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As I peruse the internet this morning I get to enjoy something I haven't had the privilege of enjoying in years.

The hate has changed now that it seems very likely the Leafs will make the playoffs. We no longer suck, we have now been upgraded to blown out in 4 in the first round.

I am enthralled.

As I peruse the internet this morning I get to enjoy something I haven't had the privilege of enjoying in years.

The hate has changed now that it seems very likely the Leafs will make the playoffs. We no longer suck, we have now been upgraded to blown out in 4 in the first round.

I am enthralled.

Dammit, can't use the Leafs Elimination Day picture this year.

or at least in its current form

Solo

I'd be pleased as punch if the playoffs started today:

MON vs NYR
BOS vs TOR
CHI vs DET

dat Original 6 playoff matchups!

I'd be pleased as punch if the playoffs started today:

MON vs NYR
BOS vs TOR
CHI vs DET

dat Original 6 playoff matchups!

I can wait a few more games if it means Detroit gets knocked out of the playoff picture. Both my brothers-in-law are Detroit fans, and they have been merciless these past couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom