• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Banned
Schwartz with that snipe in the first makes me a little less concerned.

We aren't moving Tarasenko. We still haven't moved Rattie or Jaskin. If Perron can find a line to gel with I'm fine with keeping him, but there's no doubt he'd return good stuff and I don't know that he wouldn't do much better elsewhere anyway.

If they traded him for a playmaking center, I'd take it. Otherwise, I'm sketchy, especially when they have dead weight. He seemed to do well with Stewart; would like to see more of that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow great effort from Patches. He's been busting his ass all night, finally gets a great goal.

Cake Boss

Banned
Checked out the prospects they got in return.

One of them is an undrafted 5'9 dman and the other is a 26 year old goalie thats playing in Europe that was drafted in 2006.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Great game tonight. The second and third tonight are what the Rangers SHOULD look like. Some siiiiick goals tonight, most notably Cally's goal. I think he had a 4 point night, Stepan with a brace.

Gaborik and Richards can't buy goals. Richards couldn't even score from the circle with Pavelec on the bench.

Doomsday home and home with the Pens next.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

One of them is an undrafted 5'9 dman and the other is a 26 year old goalie thats playing in Europe that was drafted in 2006.

Yeah Berra is Swiss. He's not bad, but... not that good, either.

calder

Thanks Habs, thanks.

Now if only the Jets didn't have the worst 5on3 of all time it could have really been nice.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yeah Berra is Swiss. He's not bad, but... not that good, either.

The best thing about this trade was that just 30 minutes ago I was watching the TSN trade special and Dreger mentioned that Tye Rattie + a couple of other prospects could be the package for Boumeester, and I thought to myself that would be a decent return for Calgary, now they got no where close to it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The best thing about this trade was that just 30 minutes ago I was watching the TSN trade special and Dreger mentioned that Tye Rattie + a couple of other prospects could be the package for Boumeester, and I thought to myself that would be a decent return for Calgary, now they got no where close to it.

GMs are just taking advantage of Feaster at this point. Guy has to learn to hold out for more.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well they survived. Should've won that game 3-0 or 4-1.

My mom and dad went to the game and that usually means the Wings lose, haha. Actually I should say that when my mom goes they usually lose.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs sweep their series with a third team this year and are 10-0-0 against the SE? Feels good man.

iLHOohalrvo28.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Smdh
Feaster to destroy Flames and get a cushy job with...I dunno...Edmonton????

It's good he is getting picks,and with the way the team is going, it looks like they're in position to get 1st pick, but man it looks like Calgary is dead in the water for the next few years.

calder

I'd say Feaster's trades are this years most prime examples of moral hazard in sports but I can't really see how these poor to shitty trades help him personally short term at all.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks Habs, thanks.

Now if only the Jets didn't have the worst 5on3 of all time it could have really been nice.

To be fair, we're REALLY good at killing 5-on-3. I'm not sure that we've given up a goal while down two men all season.

No one here is smart enough to see the genius of Feaster.

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika
Feaster on Fan 960 points out Flames could have three first-rounders this year or two first-rounders in back-to-back years. So there.

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika
Feaster on Fan 960 also points out Flames will have cap space while others will need to shed salary this summer.

No one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom