• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilti92

shots

calgary 8
edmonton 2

score? edmonton 2-0

keep it up kipper

If he comes to Toronto I will not be happy with Nonis. I can understand he's looking for a goalie with playoff experience but he is not the answer. I'm good with Reimer and Scrivens going into the playoffs as our goalies. I get they aren't experienced but it will come. You can't expect to win the cup immediately. Although I can hope.

Marvie_3

Banned
itHNnh4ajt5iD.gif

Acid08

Banned
Tennyson is making his debut!

He's a local guy :) was in the Jr. Sharks. First from that program to put on a big boy Sharks uniform.

Revenant

Corey Lawlford makes his surprise return tonight!

i posted a .945 save percentage the last game i played in bowman...just sayin!

Erdrick

Thanks Habs, thanks.

Now if only the Jets didn't have the worst 5on3 of all time it could have really been nice.

I am just kind of numb watching Jets games nowadays. Like I'm just expecting them to lose the rest of the games this season... I know that's a horrible method of thinking, but the way they have played these past 2 and a half weeks, basically since the Toronto game here in Winnipeg has been very, very poor.

If only we could get some offense from any lines other than our first, on a regular basis. Basically all teams have to do is shut down Ladd, Wheeler and Little and keep Kane away and there is 85% of our offense contained.

Hope Clitsome is ok... a stick to the face is never good, even worse when it is your own teammate.

Think the Jets will do anything tomorrow? I'd kinda like them to go after Jason Pominville from the Sabres but... Not sure how plausible that would be.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
LOL FLAMES

Crap.
Out of town scoreboard is not good tonight.
All the West bubble teams have won/are winning

Acid08

Banned
I would fucking hate to see Clowe on the Canucks. Worst possible outcome. Especially if we get Mason fucking Raymond in return.

CCF23

I would fucking hate to see Clowe on the Canucks. Worst possible outcome. Especially if we get Mason fucking Raymond in return.

Raymond has been really good this season. I wouldn't want to trade him for Clowe at this point.

Darcy Regier said Leino will be unavailable for a few days; Pardy will also be recalled from Rochester.

Pardy needs to be called up so they have 6 D.

Adam being up also means they don't have to play John Scott with Vanek and Leino both out. Still weird of them to give Luke Adam a chance now of all times.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Latest episode of 24CH was the best one yet, Therrien's speech to the team after Prust fought Lucic was great.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
It's official.
The Flames and Oilers have finally switched places.

The Flames are now AWFUL and the Oilers are now Meh (but getting better).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The power of Schnieds.

Glad to see he only had one night off. If he keeps playing like the last 7 games except Saturday, he'll move into serious Vezina contention. He was already 3rd in save-% before saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom