• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to halak? And feaster shouldn't be in charge of the rebuild

Groin / knee. Pulled it on a save.

Andy Strickland ‏@andystrickland 47s
The #stlblues will move a Dman to make room for Bouwmeester. Including JayBo the Blues have 24 roster players. 9 D-men

Wade Redden anyone ? lol

They may be putting together a package with Cole or Russ for another C. Berglund and Perron are possibilities too.

CCF23

So with the way Feaster is working we'll give them a 3rd and a C+ prospect for Tanguay and Glencross. Deal? Deal.

Holiday

Banned
Bluesmeester huh? At least the Blues are trying to avoid putting this season's hopes in the hands of Redden and Russell.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Canucks deadline will be like last year. Nothing and then something upsetting after it's passed.

Curufinwe

Puck Daddy article about Hartnell tweeting his ex-wife now the divorce payments are over.

FDFSAFDSASADFFSADSADF.jpg

Mike Richards got in on the act.

SAFSSADFSAD.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They just said on RDS that Clowe would want a 7-8 year contract extension if he's traded LOLOL. It's nice to want things Clowe.

Holiday

Banned
They may be putting together a package with Cole or Russ for another C. Berglund and Perron are possibilities too.

I hope they don't deal Perron. He's such a lovable goober, and the only player with flashes of top-notch puck talent on the team. Ditch Berglund, he's softer than marshmallows.

I would kill for a Pomminville.

I doubt they trade him in the division though.

1st rounder, DaCosta Bishop.

Yeah they will not trade within the division (would cost more than that I imagine).

Plus we had so many battles with the Sabres I doubt he'd want to come here lol.

I hope they don't deal Perron. He's such a lovable goober, and the only player with flashes of top-notch puck talent on the team. Ditch Berglund, he's softer than marshmallows.

His playstyle and vision just clashes with the system so hard sometimes. He's certainly talented.

He was also a bit of a cunt during the lockout.

@jprutherford 3m
Feaster called Army after Leopold trade & asked if Blues were still interested in Bouwmeester. Teams went back/forth on compensation today.

I agree, it's just that they're so lacking in talent, losing Perron would be trouble I think.

Schwartz with that snipe in the first makes me a little less concerned.

We aren't moving Tarasenko. We still haven't moved Rattie or Jaskin. If Perron can find a line to gel with I'm fine with keeping him, but there's no doubt he'd return good stuff and I don't know that he wouldn't do much better elsewhere anyway.

zedge

I think Feaster is getting the best he can with these players. NTCs kinda handcuff what he can do. :shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom