• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO ON VENT SMELLY
image.php

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't blame him. It's Australia. They're something like 8 days in the future and don't even operate on the same system of time as everyone else.

How are you still awake? Or is it your second washroom-break of the night already?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I would stay but I'm to lazy to get setup my mic and I don't want to be the creep just sitting in there listening

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
While looking for hockey sounds and music, I stumbled upon such a thing known as "Hockey Moms 13 XXX" I shouldn't be surprised as per rule 34 but still.

RC

Banned
I had the most fucked up dream. It was 1980, and I was in a room with the million dollar man and a young Steve Jobs. And I inadvertently gave them the idea for the iPhone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The look on his face says it all. Is no one on the chat tonight?

For a while it was CCF, Templaer, his dog Angus and me. Then I think Templaer puked on his laptop for the third time and broke it. Then CCF and me waited like 45mins for Dastardly to show up but eventually gave up at 130am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom