• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
NHL-GAF, you're the only online community I'm involved at all in, so I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of my anonymity here, because I can't tell my friends and family yet but this is killing me already.

This morning my wife peed on a stick and it made a plus sign. Looks like Leafs Nation is getting a tiny bit bigger. We've gotta wait until we get the blood test back next week to be sure, but we're pretty sure this is a real thing.

Congrats!

Is that the same black dude from the "Ballsack in asshole" gif?

tumblr_miyr9lcrXC1qavvg1o2_4001.gif

NHL-GAF, you're the only online community I'm involved at all in, so I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of my anonymity here, because I can't tell my friends and family yet but this is killing me already.

This morning my wife peed on a stick and it made a plus sign. Looks like Leafs Nation is getting a tiny bit bigger. We've gotta wait until we get the blood test back next week to be sure, but we're pretty sure this is a real thing.

Congrats ! I remember that feeling and it's the best feeling in the world !

kingslunk

Don't make him be a leaf fan. He's going to go through a life time of disappointment and losing.

also congrats :)

Quick

Banned

ipOk1Zlrj11r8.gif

Congratulations!

Well done! Congratulations!

Teach it how to figure skate as well, so that it knows whether it wants to be a hockey player or a figure skater. Sometimes the two careers can cross over rather easily and you get Jeff Skinner.

Quick

Banned
So, I picked up sneakers today: black high-top Chucks, and these high-top padded Chucks.

I looked at Adidas, I swear, and I tried them, but it just wasn't working for me. And I just can't find any good Nikes.

Acid, I took a long hard look at a pair of purple Chucks. It was tempting.

Quick

Banned
Just go with the Polo Ralph Lauren, find them at The Bay.

I like their boat shoes. Might pick up a pair, now that you reminded me.

You could have done a lot worse, I went off chucks a few years ago but they're quality kicks.

Team Vans 4 lyfe

I was considering a pair of slip ons, but I really wanted sneakers. I figure a pair of black ones work just fine.

That style looks nice, but I'd probably get it in a different material.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
images

Man i miss ballhockey. I play ice here, but otherwise nobody has heard of ball hockey.

Alex and I will always be the only ones who appreciate floorball. It's kinda like ball hockey, except with plastic non-hockey sticks. It's a European thing

So, I picked up sneakers today: black high-top Chucks, and these high-top padded Chucks.

I looked at Adidas, I swear, and I tried them, but it just wasn't working for me. And I just can't find any good Nikes.

Acid, I took a long hard look at a pair of purple Chucks. It was tempting.

Which adidas? The adirise type hi tops? I have 2 pair of those I love them. If you like hi tops you cant go wrong with a lebron or kobe in the summer, lebron 9s are the most comfortable shoe ive ever worn, they look good and, you know, theyre good for shooting hoops too. Nikes more casual hi tops kinda suck for comfort. I have a pair of SB oncores that I like, a pair of the jump man jordans (the freethrow line dunk shoe) and a couple of airforces. They all look cool but the lebrons are some next level shit for comfort.

Obviously you bought chucks so perhaps you like a lower profile shoe. Puma makes some rrally great slipons similar to the vans posted above. They vulvanized soles, a similar look, I think they look sharper, less played out, they come in a ton of styles and colors too, look into those perhaps.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit. Mindblown. There's all kinds of 'floorball' here apparently. How have i missed this. Sticks look... short though? Like sore back short?

You should give it a try, it's a lot of fun. I've never really had any back problems with it, the stick is very light and you don't need to put much weight into stickhandling, due to the nature of the stick.

Wish I could still play ice hockey. I have a torn acl, im a pussy and afraid of surgery so I just did physio to build muscle around it. It pops out like once a year and is sore for an hour or so. If I tried anything with bindings id fucking die im sure. Never returned to full contact ice hockey since the injury. I still skateboard though. So I am kinda functional lol

TUSR

Banned
You should give it a try, it's a lot of fun. I've never really had any back problems with it, the stick is very light and you don't need to put much weight into stickhandling, due to the nature of the stick.

da fuck is dis

Wish I could still play ice hockey. I have a torn acl, im a pussy and afraid of surgery so I just did physio to build muscle around it. It pops out like once a year and is sore for an hour or so. If I tried anything with bindings id fucking die im sure. Never returned to full contact ice hockey since the injury. I still skateboard though. So I am kinda functional lol

da fuck is dis x 2

are you fucking stupid

Quick

Banned
All skate shoes are ugly. I don't understand why anyone out of high school would still wear them.

I fucking hate these:

After midnight. Got some more Walking Dead to play.

What chapter are you on?

Which adidas? The adirise type hi tops? I have 2 pair of those I love them. If you like hi tops you cant go wrong with a lebron or kobe in the summer, lebron 9s are the most comfortable shoe ive ever worn, they look good and, you know, theyre good for shooting hoops too. Nikes more casual hi tops kinda suck for comfort. I have a pair of SB oncores that I like, a pair of the jump man jordans (the freethrow line dunk shoe) and a couple of airforces. They all look cool but the lebrons are some next level shit for comfort.

Obviously you bought chucks so perhaps you like a lower profile shoe. Puma makes some rrally great slipons similar to the vans posted above. They vulvanized soles, a similar look, I think they look sharper, less played out, they come in a ton of styles and colors too, look into those perhaps.

Holy crap, a sneakerhead in NHL-GAF.

I tried on a pair of Adidas Sambas, wasn't feeling it. And there weren't any nice Nikes.

It was a Foot Locker that I went to, so that's probably why they didn't have as much of a selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom