• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
yveTS6F.gif

Google Bieksler

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't have my mic hooked up but went into vent to check before I head to bed and hear Dastardly singing Down Under. I can go to bed peacefully now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NHL-GAF, you're the only online community I'm involved at all in, so I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of my anonymity here, because I can't tell my friends and family yet but this is killing me already.

This morning my wife peed on a stick and it made a plus sign. Looks like Leafs Nation is getting a tiny bit bigger. We've gotta wait until we get the blood test back next week to be sure, but we're pretty sure this is a real thing.

Congrats man!

DSTRDL YOU FUCK TALK

dstrdl pls

:lol

I'd signed in ages ago today but nobody was in there, left Vent minimised until I went to the shops, came back and my housemates are like "THERE ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HOCKEY ON YOUR COMPUTER"...

The Penguins fan HM said "Some guy said something about the Flyers making the playoffs and I had no idea how to laugh at someone in your computer"

Dastardly when does your commute from Pakistan to Melbourne start tonight?

Weekend time. I'm home all except for just then.

Don't go see Oblivion.

Cake Boss

Banned
NHL-GAF, you're the only online community I'm involved at all in, so I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of my anonymity here, because I can't tell my friends and family yet but this is killing me already.

This morning my wife peed on a stick and it made a plus sign. Looks like Leafs Nation is getting a tiny bit bigger. We've gotta wait until we get the blood test back next week to be sure, but we're pretty sure this is a real thing.

Name him Simon Junior, the kids at school will call him Sijoo......

Congrats.

Well hell yeah!

Montresor

Welp, Dastardly is thread whining on the OT and shitting on NBA fans. If someone throws the banhammer, who wants to volunteer for the Late Night Shift™ and be responsible for saying "Light that lamp Marvie," and "All we do is ween ween," and "Shine bright like a diamond."

Heretic can't do it on his own. =(

Also, the Ducks and Kings game is at 11pm eastern tonight. Wow.

Plus, Dastardly, I'm mostly joking. I re-read this post and it came off as snarky but I'm not trying to be. I just thought it was funny that you were going on a crusade in that Kobe thread about his injuries, haha.

Solo

The Norris isn't the Art Ross for defenseman. Subban's a fantastic player but there are more then a few better defensive defenseman in the league right now.

On the other hand Karlsson won last year so I guess I have no right to complain.

Dude, the Norris is ABSOLUTELY the Art Ross for D-men these days. Fucking Karlsson won it last year and his defense was weaker than Manics' erection.

Spl1nter

Dude, the Norris is ABSOLUTELY the Art Ross for D-men these days. Fucking Karlsson won it last year and his defense was weaker than Manics' erection.

But he also had a shit ton more points than everyone else. He was tied for 10th in overall scoring. Majority of Subban's points are PP. Karlsson last year had 50 ES, 28 PP. Only way Subban gets close to the Norris is Canadian media bias. Its Suter's this year with Letang and Karlsson injured.

I just thought it was funny that you were going on a crusade in that Kobe thread about his injuries, haha.

lol, no problems at all.

Sigh. I just wanted to point out that achilles tendon injuries get recovered from all the time. Didn't realise that with NBA players it's such a sensitive injury due to the amount of jumping they do.

Karlsson had a 25 point lead over all other defenseman. Subban is 5 points ahead of an injured Letang and Suter and isn't exactly the second coming in his own end.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If Subban doesn't win Norris I'm calling racism.
I'm sure someone will write a story about that being the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom