• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasis

I'm late to the shoe discussion, but for casual shoes I wear Boxfresh Swich, Supra S1W, Vans Chukka Low, and Radii Noble Low atm. I don't really care about a specific brand or style, I just buy whatever fits the pants/jeans I'm wearing and match them that way. I'd love a pair of Nike Dunks again, but all the colors I like are never available in my size when I look for them online, and I'm not buying the generic poop available in stores here.

Now I need a pair of athletics and I'm not sure what to get. New Balance Classic ML525's are nice but I can't find the colors I liked. Anything else that's decent with that retro-ish kinda look? I can't stand the new trend of waves/bubbles in the sole like on Reeboks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Caught the Hawks game at the start of the 3rd and then saw Raekwon. butter
anigif.gif

That's pretty sick dude.

anigif.gif

That's pretty sick dude.

This gif... is a great gif

Rae is a funny mother fucker, and he brought it hard too. Great to see especially after GZA phoning it in when I saw him

P.S. if anyone listens to and enjoys Guilty Simpson (that's seriously his name), fuck you

RC

Banned
This gif... is a great gif

Rae is a funny mother fucker, and he brought it hard too. Great to see especially after GZA phoning it in when I saw him

P.S. if anyone listens to and enjoys Guilty Simpson (that's seriously his name), fuck you

Rae always puts on a good show. Last time I saw him it was on 4 20. He was high as fuck. Although that shouldn't be a surprise.

Rae always puts on a good show. Last time I saw him it was on 4 20. He was high as fuck. Although that shouldn't be a surprise.

The show ended with him stopping a song because he was "too high to remember" and then they turned the house lights on. It was very anticlimatic

ALSO they started Protect ya Neck and Aint Nothing to Fuck with but just skipped them like 10 seconds in. What a bunch of shit. He opened with CREAM though so it all worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom