• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Seriously don't see anyone messing with the Hawks in the West this season. They've only lost 5 regulation games all season. 5 games. All season.
I dunno. They look great, but Anaheim beat them in all 3 of their games (once in a shootout).
I also wonder if the Kings will turn on beast mode again this year.

Socreges

Banned
I dunno. They look great, but Anaheim beat them in all 3 of their games (once in a shootout).
I also wonder if the Kings will turn on beast mode again this year.
If (if) the Canucks are totally healthy, I think they'd match up with the Hawks really well. They got manhandled last game, though (despite going to a SO), while missing some key forwards.

RC

Banned
What better way to welcome Socs back then another edition of After Hours:

xukPEyh.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone here play AC3? I got it for free off the chinese marketplace and I'm on the boat part of the beginning and it's fucking terrible so far, how long do I have to play before I'm actually doing Assassin stuff?

Anyone here play AC3? I got it for free off the chinese marketplace and I'm on the boat part of the beginning and it's fucking terrible so far, how long do I have to play before I'm actually doing Assassin stuff?
Get comfortable. You'll be in the "intro" for a while. Best part are the Naval missions.

Quick

Banned
So, Kessel basically asked Bozak to move in with him for the season since he couldn't find a place yet after Kessel broke up with his girlfriend.

I know it was mentioned in here, but it's weird hearing that on an official news source, considering that kind of information is kind of just something passed around on fringe websites.

TSN had a story on the Leafs' chemistry, focusing on Kessel and Bozak. Lupul tells them they're practically together 24/7, lol.

With this current setup? Probably never, and it's gone next year anyway. But I remember last last year 4 out of 5 teams in the Central and Atlantic divisions made it.

2010-11 4/5 Pacific made the playoffs.

If it wasn't for the Wild, Dallas would've got in and all 5 teams would've gotten in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom