• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned

Rinne starting again after playing last night... Preds are 9 points out of 8th, only have 5 games left, and some of their best players are out for the year. I guess they're still in it mathematically, but still.

Cake Boss

Banned
At the final rankings yeah RNH was over Landeskog, but most of that season RNH was put in the 3rd or 2nd in most rankings over that season while it was seen the #1 spot was between Landeskog and Cotourier.

Hitch being Hitch about Jaskin being in the lineup tomorrow when it was announced yesterday that he would be.

For fuck's sake, if we're going to score 5 goals in 5 games just put the kid out there. It's not like we're playing LA.

Cake Boss

Banned
It's called being a bust.

EDIT: Damn at the Boston news.. Jeez.

The bust thats leading a playoff team in points.

Being given 1st line minutes isnt always a good thing, it means you are facing the other team's top lines and defense. He produces in a 2nd line minutes but not 1st.

As for the powerplay, I agree that whole PP unit is ass shit and hes part of it.

Hes not a #1 center, even in the future I see Zibenejad taking Spezza's spot.

Merguson

Banned
The bust thats leading a playoff team in points.

Being given 1st line minutes isnt always a good thing, it means you are facing the other team's top lines and defense. He produces in a 2nd line minutes but not 1st.

As for the powerplay, I agree that whole PP unit is ass shit and hes part of it.

Hes not a #1 center, even in the future I see Zibenejad taking Spezza's spot.

Incorrect. Cory Conacher is leading your team in points. He also has 1 point in 5 games. Stop trading for busts (yeah that's right, i'm calling an undrafted player a bust, deal with it).

EDIT: On a serious note, does Turris have the defensive ability to play in a 3rd line center role? Because I think in the future he'll be behind Spezza and Zibanejad.

Incorrect. Cory Conacher is leading your team in points. He also has 1 point in 5 games. Stop trading for busts (yeah that's right, i'm calling an undrafted player a bust, deal with it).

EDIT: On a serious note, does Turris have the defensive ability to play in a 3rd line center role? Because I think in the future he'll be behind Spezza and Zibanejad.

You people don't even know what a bust is. And Conacher isn't one in any sense of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom