• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only good news about this start is it should make some of the Price haters back off. D has been fucking awful for the last 3 games.

Solo

Aside from the last minute, the Pens are fucking the Habs in the ass with a 14 inch dick and no lube. Fucking painful.

Solo

It was nice to finally see that fucking chump DD off that line too. Therrien rolled Patches-Pleks-Gio that last shift, and surprise, it was their best shift of the game so far.

Red_Man

There was 4-5 mins of non stop pens pressure there that has to be one of the worst 5 mins the Habs have played all year.

It was nice to finally see that fucking chump DD off that line too. Therrien rolled Patches-Pleks-Gio that last shift, and surprise, it was their best shift of the game so far.
I'm pretty sure Patches was just late for his change, Bourque was on the final shift with them.

Must stop reading internet reactions to outdoor LA hockey game.

Must stop getting irritated over people who think that you only deserve an outdoor NHL game if you live in a cold and shitty place.

:lol :lol

Lol

Found this on the interwebs:
BHRIg6zCIAADKLt.jpg

It would be epic. If it were to happen I'd fly down there for that. There can even be come of the college hockey teams play too like UM and Florida A&M.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I have a serious case of vengeance blue-balls thanks to the ineptitude of the media, so I would really like to see a convincing win tonight. It's been weeks since the Bruins have played a full 60 minutes.

Red_Man

This fucking team. Clinching the playoff spot is the worst thing to happen to them all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom