• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a terrible picture but its funny. At game of 3 of the 09 playoff series, I sat down in my seat and shortly after noticed I was sitting in the very seat next to Brian Hartline. OSU wide receiver now with the Miami Dolphins. He was a pretty nice guy but really had no idea the rules of the game so I helped him out a bit. :) Yes I really wore that ridiculous Mike Commodore blue wig. No bath robe though.

nZp5XuZ.jpg

I've been attending games since year one and have dozens of pics including pics from the 3 of the 4 playoff games in our only appearance. Thanks though. Was also in the stupid Boom Jackets drumline and have pics of that too.

I didn't know you need a special invitation to post here. My team just typically never does anything worth posting about. They are finally interesting to more than just us.

It's not that you need an invitation or anything like that, but lots of great things happen in Blue Jackets territory all the time. From getting Gaborik, to Bobrovsky being great. Nobody is questioning your allegiance, as a matter of fact you'd find most of us are incredibly happy to see more Blue Jackets fans in here. It's just your timing is off.

It's not that you need an invitation or anything like that, but lots of great things happen in Blue Jackets territory all the time. From getting Gaborik, to Bobrovsky being great. Nobody is questioning your allegiance, as a matter of fact you'd find most of us are incredibly happy to see more Blue Jackets fans in here. It's just your timing is off.

Makes sense. Jackets fans though have learned to be more than cautiously optimistic about the next big trade or draft that's going to turn our franchise around (Fedorov, Foote, Filatov, etc.) or elite goaltender (Mason of course) that just turns out to be a dud for us. So this was just a burst of excitement tonight. Like another big win a few games ago. I haven't REALLY believed we had a chance until this win tonight. Oh, and I usually view hockey stuff on HF.

3N16MA

Banned
I've been attending games since year one and have dozens of pics including pics from the 3 of the 4 playoff games in our only appearance. Thanks though. Was also in the stupid Boom Jackets drumline and have pics of that too.

I didn't know you need a special invitation to post here. My team just typically never does anything worth posting about. They are finally interesting to more than just us.

Great group of guys here. They welcomed me with open arms and even love my super cool username.

Quick

Banned
Makes sense. Jackets fans though have learned to be more than cautiously optimistic about the next big trade or draft that's going to turn our franchise around (Fedorov, Foote, Filatov, etc.) or elite goaltender (Mason of course) that just turns out to be a dud for us. So this was just a burst of excitement tonight. Like another big win a few games ago. I haven't REALLY believed we had a chance until this win tonight. Oh, and I usually view hockey stuff on HF.

I really thought the Jackets finally had a good goaltender in Steve Mason.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Crazed is taking the loss way to hard.

6-7 fire fighters cannot be accounted for and are assumed dead
1 police officer died in the blast
Director of West EMS believes there are 60-70 dead
50-75 homes and businesses completely destroyed

Frisco FD called in from over 100 miles away
West has a population of 2,847, there are hundreds that were injured in the blast

Copied from reddit.

Just saying.

Source: http://www.kxxv.com/story/22007902/explosioin

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That gif is the only thing I've seen I was playing NHL 13, didn't realize it was that crazy, my bad.

How did that guy taking the video survive if 50-75 homes were completely destroyed?.....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's fucked, the perspective is a lot better in the video. How did that guy taking the video survive if 50-75 homes were completely destroyed?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom