• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit, that's one dirty pass by Semin

semin.gif

RC

Banned
The bar I'm at is showing Seinfeld on one TV and Transformers (the awesome 80's version) on the other. I picked a good watering hole.

Vman

SHARKS WIN!

ihBbHhHawRURn.gif

Fuck you Wild. Fuck you Suter. Fuck you Parise. Fuck you Koivu. Fuck you Clutterfuck. Fuck you Stoner. Fuck you fairweather Wild fans on GAF that disappear.

Setoguchi 11 games without a goal. And Wild fans actually thought he was for real there for a minute :lol

Seto has been great this year, he lost his center for 6 games and was still putting up points and hitting everything.

RC

Banned
Desi, the theme song for The Littlest Hobo has always made me sad, too, man. I don't know why.

I'd hug you if you weren't on the Internet.

I just wanted him to find a home. But he always ran away at the end. The theme song just brings it all together.

Smiley90

Smiley90

maybe i'm just too drunk but wat?

I want the marathon bombers to be caught alive, and not be given the chance to commit suicide/be shot by the police. I want them to spend the rest of their lives in prison, and I want to know why they did it.

Socreges

Banned
I like how vague CNN is being now. Title: "Massive Police Operation"

BostonGlobe.com isn't nearly as concerned about potentially being wrong

Revenant

I want the marathon bombers to be caught alive, and not be given the chance to commit suicide/be shot by the police. I want them to spend the rest of their lives in prison, and I want to know why they did it.

ok, clarified, at first I thought you were suggesting something different.

Smiley90

I like how vague CNN is being now. Title: "Massive Police Operation"

BostonGlobe.com isn't nearly as concerned about potentially being wrong

Apparently the one guy left on the run is the guy with the white hat from the marathon bombing. Please get him alive please get him alive please get him alive...
Suspect is hatless, I repeat, suspect is hatless.

:lol simpsons? :D

RC

Banned
This is a pretty crazy situation. Although reading some of the comments in the OT thread just boggle the mind. An un-American nose, give me a fucking break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom