• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ml2g38kFsU1qlekwfo1_500.gif

Fixed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"The forecast Saturday for downtown Vancouver is cloudy, with a chance of THC."

Sounds about right.

In Hockey news:

Hope the Sabres win tonight.

The fact that there are still people who feel the need to go into those threads and derpderp their way through some bullshit about some babe being ugly like anyone gives a fuck that they've only made love their left hand for the past 20 years is beyond me.

Quick

Banned
The fact that there are still people who feel the need to go into those threads and derpderp their way through some bullshit about some babe being ugly like anyone gives a fuck that they've only made love their left hand for the past 20 years is beyond me.

idEpeiKqnDeTJ.gif

You fought the good fight, Templaer.

Smiley90

MtZ9N.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Not sure to feel great about that guy calling me the funniest guy in NHL gaf or feel bad considering his recent recent poor opinions and judgement, like not finding Jennifer attractive and liking basketball.

Smiley90

Not sure to feel great about that guy calling me the funniest guy in NHL gaf or feel bad considering his recent recent poor opinions and judgement, like not finding Jennifer attractive and liking basketball.

I saw that and was confused how he knows NHL gaf when he doesn't post here... not to mention you're not even funny when you're sober. And you're not trying to be funny when drunk, you just are.

:p

At least NHL-GAF has good taste in women.

awGs3AK.gif

Smiley90

So apparently Zooey Deschanel is a terrorist now? Well, I'll be damned.

Also, lol sabres. Why you gotta suck so much.

Smiley90

They fucking got him! Amazing. Boston, brilliant job.

I mean, I can't believe the Bruins aren't playing...you stupid cunts.

5NZGek8.jpg

So glad they got him alive. Amazing police work. LAPD should take note.

EDIT: "alive", hope he survives, that is. Don't think anybody really knows the proper status.

Also, that thread has more than 1.7 Mio views. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom