• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedge

Too early to tell, based the last few games its gonna come down to reinhart baertschi or backlund probably. Ill give it 5 regular season games next season before I replace my iginla jersey.

Reinhart has a lot of heart though. Hes definitely got really good IQ too. Hes one to watch for sure.
Yep. Either way future looks good. So stoked. Awesome game so far. Fans are having a blast.

Marvie_3

Banned
iRXZszNrQRNMt.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh Ducks... Going in soft into the playoffs is never good.

I just realized the Canucks play the Ducks once more. It'll be the fight of whoever cares less about the rest of the regular season, because both our seeds are already determined.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
8 goals?

Richards scored a hat trick?!

They caught the bomber in Boston?!!

WTF is going on back in the States?! I need to leave the country more often apparently.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What's going on with the Ducks, man? Seems like they're trending downward.

They're doing what all the cool teams (Habs, Leafs, Ducks, Canucks) are doing - suck because they've all but made it into the playoffs.

Also, that Koala thread is oddly sad. "Koala wondering where his home went"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They're doing what all the cool teams (Habs, Leafs, Ducks, Canucks) are doing - suck because they've all but made it into the playoffs.

Also, that Koala thread is oddly sad. "Koala wondering where his home went"
One of these is not like the others.

Karakand

I used to post a lot between 2006 and 2008/09, most of it wasn't very good.

These duties have since been taken over by the other members of Ducks-GAF.

CCF23

You guys got it recorded? Sweet.

Depending on when you wanna do the next one I should be good to go if you guys want me to do it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Smiley likess t o choke his dick by twiesting it and turnin it purple then cummming on hid bellybutton to create chips dip for all his fury freindss ahhhhhhhahahahahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom