• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

Good to hear they got him. Crazy 24 hours.

Absolutely shocked they got him alive. Hopefully the fucker doesn't die before we can get some answers out of him.

Holy shit they caught him?

Alive. I'm in tears. Love my city.

Good news for sure.

lets party

daftnnilegifr6xb2.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit, the Rangers scored 5 of their 8 goals within 3 minutes?!??!? I knew Buffalo was bad, but... wtf?

zedge

Sweet congrats, would take a half off type of deal to get me to bite. Crazy prices on stuff at the Dome last time i was there. Any number/patches?
Nope just plain one. Half off $135. Great atmosphere tonight. Everyone is so positive, we are at peace with our new team.

Flames doing most of the attacking so far.

They are giving away ipads and stuff to entire rows. Lol

Yeah fan night is when I got my newest jersey. I wanna buy our 3rd real bad. Waiting for one of the young guys to make a case for himself before I buy one.

Acid08

Banned
5NZGek8.jpg

So glad they got him alive. Amazing police work. LAPD should take note.

EDIT: "alive", hope he survives, that is. Don't think anybody really knows the proper status.

Also, that thread has more than 1.7 Mio views. Crazy.
LAPD and NYPD will forever be terrible.

This is amazing news though. Was following all day at work dalecooper.gif

MacAttack

Tomorrow's anthems at the Bruins (12:30 EST) and the Red Sox (1:10 EST) games are going to be loud. Im assuming both games are on at this point but I havent checked.

MacAttack

The biggest lesson I've learned is how truly horrible CNN is, holy fuck what a bunch of incompetent morons.

I was a little surprised by this at first but it was obvious by the end because every time I turned on CNN they were wrong or behind everyone else.

Isn't it?

There's so many amazing things about it, but my favourites have to be the fact that the gate swings open so he could've just gone through it, and the way he walks away like some kind of bad ass.

This guy is a hero.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The biggest lesson I've learned is how truly horrible CNN is, holy fuck what a bunch of incompetent morons.

I was a little surprised by this at first but it was obvious by the end because every time I turned on CNN they were wrong or behind everyone else.

This guy is a hero.

on a more funny note, CNN: http://deadspin.com/cnn-on-an-empty-boston-its-as-though-a-bomb-had-drop-476521576

I swear, I didn't think they could get much worse, but... watch for yourself.

It's so bad, it's like the Onion news network re-branded itself as CNN. Nobody would notice the difference.

EDIT: Also, Dallas is losing? YESSSSSSS. Increases the BJ's odds. I like it.

If I was a Flames fan my next jersey would be a Reinhart one.

Too early to tell, based the last few games its gonna come down to reinhart baertschi or backlund probably. Ill give it 5 regular season games next season before I replace my iginla jersey.

Reinhart has a lot of heart though. Hes definitely got really good IQ too. Hes one to watch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom