• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Can I come, too?

tumblr_lta6q6GIdx1qiuw7vo1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
First time really paying attention to a Boston broadcast. LOOOOL. These guys might ACTUALLY be worse than the Pens announce team.

Bruins take a penalty: QUESTIONABLE!
Pens take a penalty: GOOD CALL!

Alucard

Banned
Alrighty. Intermission. Time to wash some dishes.

Bruins looked better than the Pens in the first, for sure. Hope Pens can start getting to their game in the second.

Jack Edwards ‏@RealJackEdwards 3m
I am sorry for insulting Matt Cooke, the Pittsburgh Penguins, the National Hockey League, and anyone else upset by my Cooke comments.

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 1m
Update: Nathan Horton will not return to today's game ^BB

Sanjuro

Jack Edwards ‏@RealJackEdwards 3m
I am sorry for insulting Matt Cooke, the Pittsburgh Penguins, the National Hockey League, and anyone else upset by my Cooke comments.

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 1m
Update: Nathan Horton will not return to today's game ^BB

Update: "This is our fucking city." will be the new state slogan. Available to pre-order on license plates on Monday.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Goddamnit. I was hoping to be able to avoid the annual Vancouver 4/20 passive-high before my final exam, but apparently teenagers get high at 1030 and then all take the bus. I need to be able to think straight!

Sanjuro

What did Edwards say about Cooke?

Was bitching about him getting some award for most "rehabilitated player" or something foolish. I forget the exact quote, have been focusing on the ballgame ceremonies.

Just apologized on air. "I've made a few mistakes, and that was one of them."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lineup for tonight

67-14-21
73-51-17
11-81-27
8-24-32

79-61
26-76
68-55

I'd prefer to see Dumont in instead of Moen, but that's a pretty great line up.

Montresor

Red_Man can you post names instead of numbers in the future. I'm ashamed to say that off the top of my head I really only know 67 Pacioretty, 76 Subban, and then the kid line (81 Eller, 27 AGally, 11 BGally),

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol yea I figured only Habs fans cared anyways

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gionta
Ryder - Desharnais - Bourque
Gallagher - Eller - Galchenyuk
Prust - Halpern - Moen

Markov - Diaz
Gorges - Subban
Weber - Boullion

Socreges

Banned
Edwards: "Nominating Cooke for the Masterton is about the equivalent of nominating Sirhan Sirhan as the prisoner of the year."

OK that's a good line, but how fucking stupid. Edwards is the worst.

Red_Man can you post names instead of numbers in the future.
I'm ashamed to say that off the top of my head I really only know 67 Pacioretty, 76 Subban, and then the kid line (81 Eller, 27 AGally, 11 BGally),
Don't be. Knowing the numbers of every player on different teams would be ridiculous.

Alucard

Banned

Sanjuro

Here is the video:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/e...oadcaster-jack-edwards-goes-off-on-matt-cooke

Hockey world is semi-blowing up about it online.

"Nominating Cooke for the Masterton is about the equivalent of nominating Sirhan Sirhan as the prisoner of the year."

Also said that Cooke basically assassinated Savard. Really poor timing by a guy who's calling a game the day after they caught the Boston marathon bomber.

I ultimately can't give a fuck because Cooke killed my favorite skater since Bourque. From Jack Edwards? Not surprised as usual.

Socreges

Banned
Here is the video:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/e...oadcaster-jack-edwards-goes-off-on-matt-cooke

Hockey world is semi-blowing up about it online.

"Nominating Cooke for the Masterton is about the equivalent of nominating Sirhan Sirhan as the prisoner of the year."

Also said that Cooke basically assassinated Savard. Really poor timing by a guy who's calling a game the day after they caught the Boston marathon bomber.
If there ever were a way to make Matt 'Fucking' Cooke look like a victim, that is how you do it.

Alucard

Banned
Pens hanging around in this one. Vokoun has been great in keeping it tied. If only the Pens' PP could get it going this afternoon.

Montresor

It would be just great for Winnipeg to lose in regulation this afternoon. I have nothing against Winnipeg, but a loss from them is critical for the Leafs to clinch a playoff spot. I love Winnipeg's home crowd.

Don't be. Knowing the numbers of every player on different teams would be ridiculous

Agreed, you're right.

Sanjuro

Pens hanging around in this one. Vokoun has been great in keeping it tied. If only the Pens' PP could get it going this afternoon.

Vokoun is either really good, or our offense is really bad. - Boston Bruins 2013 analysis.

He has made some solid saves. Better than Fluery!

MacAttack

Iginla has no class. I hope he dies too!

I know why they are boo'ing him, just personally can't hate the guy for making that call.
I would boo him at the game for effect, but I don't respect him any less because he chose to play in Pittsburgh. It will make beating them in the playoffs even more gratifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom