• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
Sorry I don't have a banner. Well I do, but on my laptop. I'm out and about in this fine city of ours. Partaking in the various delight's unique to the west coast.

RC

Banned
Criminal Minds sucks. And the Walking Dead is pretty meh. Was hoping it would be at least as good as the game. Not even close.

Montresor

It's kinda fascinating that night after night the following scenario seems to hold true: "If the Leafs win, and the Jets lose in regulation, the Leafs can clinch." But the Leafs keep losing, and the Jets keep winning, and the prerequisites to clinch a playoff spot don't change.

PLEEAASSSE clinch tonight.

Samyy

It's kinda fascinating that night after night the following scenario seems to hold true: "If the Leafs win, and the Jets lose in regulation, the Leafs can clinch." But the Leafs keep losing, and the Jets keep winning, and the prerequisites to clinch a playoff spot don't change.

PLEEAASSSE clinch tonight.

We'll know by 5:30 whether we even have a chance to clinch tonight

MacAttack

Are we talking about the show? It's bad more often than it's good, fuck that finale.

I stuck with the TV show through season two but they lost me with some of the stuff in season three. I haven't watched more than 3 or 4 episodes this season.

I love the game though and hope they keep doing sequels.

Quick

Banned
The walking dead comics are amazing... btw

The last number of issues have been subpar, to be honest. This Negan storyline's been alright at best.

I tried to watch the show a couple of times, but I just can't get past either the second or third episode before bailing out.

Quick

Banned
They decline in quality after the prison arc. Kirkman is a one trick pony. If the quality actually picked up again I may have to start reading it again.

I think the decline really starts at the community, when they begin to settle.

Along with the prison arc, I think The Walking Dead is best when they're all on the move.

Pens jersey for tonight,

BITM1dPCEAElzTi.jpg

Quick

Banned
I think the current arc is pretty good.

I think it's trying too hard to replicate the prison/Governor arc, but it's not really terrible (alright at best, like I said).

I do think the way the story is unfolding that it opens up an opportunity for the "main" group to leave the community and get back on the road, or something. Though the side story of Eugene possibly making ammunition looks like something major.

I never understood the lasting appeal of TWD. I found the initial survival phase engaging, but once they hit the prison I couldn't find much to keep me interested.

Y The Last Man I enjoyed. I recently started reading DMZ, and ... I dunno. It's ok.

I think the series hit a rough patch. The writing seems tedious and purposely dragging this Negan arc out until it's threadbare.

Y: The Last Man is probably one of very few comics I've read repeatedly and still enjoyed.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Good to finally have Diaz back in the lineup. Probably going to miss the game. Hope they continue to improve after the Tampa game.

No Lucic today

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 28s
Line rushes in warm-ups: Paille-Krejci-Horton, Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin, Soderberg-Kelly-Jagr, Campbell-Peverley-Thornton ^CS

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Good to finally have Diaz back in the lineup. Probably going to miss the game. Hope they continue to improve after the Tampa game.

Nice, hopefully he picks up right where he left off. Although I think he had a headstart on most guys because of the lockout.

Criminal Minds sucks. And the Walking Dead is pretty meh. Was hoping it would be at least as good as the game. Not even close.

The first episode was great. If you ignore everything after that and look at it as some sort of one time event, it was pretty cool I guess.

Ok so how do I run a VPN? I was trying to watch the pens game but its blacked out because allegedly its on NHLN but the devils game is on there instead.

Ive only used unblock us and some shitty free one that works when it wants to. Ive seen you guys talk about tunnel bear and stuff, how do those work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom