• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

GAF not loading prevented me from posting my gloomy 2-2 comment, so now that of course the Isles are ahead let me just say how bad it's going to feel when the Jets go 3-7 in their last 10 and we all forget they even had a chance at the playoffs. :/

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bergeron is done for the night. Lovely!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
GAF not loading prevented me from posting my gloomy 2-2 comment, so now that of course the Isles are ahead let me just say how bad it's going to feel when the Jets go 3-7 in their last 10 and we all forget they even had a chance at the playoffs. :/

Calder. :(

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Look at the bright side, this is the last year you'll be looking at the eastern standings!

Or the second bright side! At least the flames are no longer your nhl team!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Top scorer, top 2 dmen, and starting goaltender all out with injuries. Not hard to figure out what's happening here.

Hey, it's MAF!
Yea, they had to play with Neal, Malkin, Iginla, Morrow, Kunitz, Orpik and Vokoun :(

calder

The shittiest thing is that in Feb when they were ass I was totally fine with them finishing 13th in the East and getting a lottery pick. But then they had to go and play pretty well for 5 weeks so now we'll get a mediocre draft pick and no hilarious SE division banner to make it worthwhile.

Fei

Top scorer, top 2 dmen, and starting goaltender all out with injuries. Not hard to figure out what's happening here.

Hey, it's MAF!

Are you kidding me? You're injured? Big deal. We're the worst team in the league.

And granted Buffalo used to beat the better teams and lose to the terrible teams, but not this year. We just blow.

Don't really want to hear your excuses. This is the Sabres.

Exactly.

Red_Man

Pitkanen just went down hard in Carolina, wonder how this will change their deadline plans.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kessel's sister is playing against Team Canada right now on TSN. There shouldn't be much difference in physical play if you're used to watching Kessel play.
;)

Red_Man

Trouba just signed with Winnipeg, kid is going to be a beast. One of the best if not the best D man at the world juniors this year.

Red_Man

I thought that Sens goal went in, wondered why no one was saying anything. please win this in regulation Ottawa.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is she as fat as Phil? Patrick Kane needs to know.

Amanda-Kessel.jpg

KESSSSELLLLLLL!!

But truthfully speaking I heard she's one of the best women players in college.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Richards won't be waking up, dude has lost a step. Gaborik could still find that extra gear, but I don't think he'll find it under Torts.

I don't really understand this line of thinking. Gaborik has had two 40+ goal seasons under Torts. Torts isn't the problem there.

Gaborik actually looks like he's close to breaking out. He can't buy a goal, but it's not for a lack of trying recently. He's been getting himself into lots of offensive chances, has had numerous breakaways, and even a penalty shot in there. He just can't convert.

Richards, on the other hand, has absolutely no confidence at this point. He might still get lucky a couple of times, but really he's pretty much just shot, at least for this season. Can he become the player he once was next season? I somewhat doubt it, but you never know. He'll be an amnesty buyout next summer.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hey man, losing your top scorer and captain, as well as your top d pairing, is bound to mess with team chemistry.

Anyway, go Pens. Fuck 'em up, please.

You had no problem without them last couple of games you pussy.

Ottawa has had its #1C, #1D, #1winger, #1 G and a top 4 dman in Cowen all out.

Plus its Buffalo, stop making excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom