• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
...the Islanders? You would actually be a contender right now.

"I believe we have a contender right now."

bilde

cube444

I'd bet on Caps right now to be honest. Perhaps Carolina.

No matter who wins SE it'll be a dream matchup for some lucky sixth seed

Now off to vomit off my balcony some more. And thanks to the Jays for not picking me up sports-mood wise or anything. :p

That -22 goal differential really sticks out like a sore thumb for the Jets.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really curious who we're going to get rid of. We're at 50 contracts now, and we're within $700k of the cap for this season. We're about $11 million under for next season, but that's with Clowe, McDonagh, Stepan, and Hagelin all needing new contracts.

Someone is going to have to go.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm really curious who we're going to get rid of. We're at 50 contracts now, and we're within $700k of the cap for this season. We're about $11 million under for next season, but that's with Clowe, McDonagh, Stepan, and Hagelin all needing new contracts.

Someone is going to have to go.
We'll take Callahan off your hands.

Alucard

Banned
Pens played poorly tonight. Hope they can get it together for tomorrow night against the Rangers. At least Fleury looked good in relief. Otherwise, they looked totally disorganized.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pens 15 game winning streak ended by...............................Buffalo. Makes sense.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Clowe is apparently going to join the team in time for the Penguins game tomorrow night.

Might still be smart to sit him. No reason to play a jet lagged player when you don't have to, right?

Montresor

Nice, the Sens lose their game in hand and now the Leafs jump over them to 5th spot.

I think Boston and Montreal have the division and 4th seed locked up. Ottawa and Toronto will probably battle it out for 5th vs 6th spot for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom