• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks magic number for the president's trophy at four. Canucks, Oilers, Flames, Blues next. Just need to win two.

Hnnnnnngggggg.

illB3m6Jyi88A.gif

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I'm gonna cheer for the Ducks to eliminate the Oilers today. GWG on Shcultz' line for bonus point please.

Acid08

Banned
I think Habs fans have a different way of criticizing than other fanbases. You guys have been making it sound like the guy's an idiot lately.
Everyone fanbase does that though. Even amazing teams/coaches have shitty stretches. Pretty sure Marvie has called every member of the Hawks organization, with the exception of Toews, a stupid piece of shit.

This fucking team.

Dominate the entire game. Multiple extended shifts in the offensive zone with multiple pipes and prime opportunities.

Other team gets one shot in and goal. What the fuck.

Alucard

Banned
I dunno. I think there's something to be said for giving a guy the benefit of the doubt, especially if your team has been chasing a division crown for most of the season. To go from "love this guy's decisions" to "the guy's idiotic" just seems a little bi-polar.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I dunno. I think there's something to be said for giving a guy the benefit of the doubt, especially if your team has been chasing a division crown for most of the season. To go from "love this guy's decisions" to "the guy's idiotic" just seems a little bi-polar.
Every single beat writer, reporter, media guy etc has said that Patches and DD need to be split up and have needed to be for months now. He doesn't have some secret strategy cause they're playing like shit, it's typical coach stubborness.

Solo

The problem with Therrien is that she's shown an inability to make adjustments.

He came into the season with a new culture for the team and news systems. Both were excellent and served us extremely well for the first ~35-40 games of the season. But then we hit our first rough patch of the year (and we're still in it), and he's failed to make the necessary adjustments. Re-uniting Patches-DD-BGally so soon is a microcosm of his recent failures.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Aside from the bad PK, I've loved every decision he's made until recently. I'm not sure how to fix the slump, and it's certainly not all DD's fault, but he's been getting the veteran treatment. He's seemingly the only guy on the team who is rewarded icetime(and the best possible linemates) for no particular reason, hyperbolic to Therrien's whole philosophy he brought here.

Socreges

Banned
Just sold my car for more than expected and after a couple dillholes tried to lowball me. Fuck yeah, patience.

Now to go spend it all on hookers, blow and playoff paraphernalia.

Revenant

Just sold my car for more than expected and after a couple dillholes tried to lowball me. Fuck yeah, patience.

put in your order for your 2013 Vancouver Canucks Northwest Division Champions shirt?!

cube444

You buying a new whip? Selling privately is always a pain in the ass. I honestly almost beat up a father and son combo two years.

Vman

Well, that may be the season for the wild.

If we can grab the 7th seed we match up well with the ducks but other then that we are probably toast. If we even make the playoffs that is.

sammich

lol i cant wait for next season now. These kids are playing great. And we still have a few coming up, tonnes of cap space next year. Fuck loosing on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom