• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

I get the smiley, and I get it's just a joke, but been seeing way too much of this and you've got to be kidding me with this trash talk. You Leafs fans are "out-Tabris'ing" me. :p

I call this "understanding Tabris"
ZwpUyAm.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why can't the Rangers just lose... I guess now I'll have to cheer against the Caps?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Big games for Dallas and CBJ tonight.

I used to watch it on Sky when ESPN had the rights in the 90s and early 00s. The coverage was pretty good back then, especially during the playoffs.

Yeah thats how I got into watching hockey, back in 2003. Sky/ESPN's coverage was pretty good, but the lockout pretty much killed that, then me going off to be a poor student meant I basically followed everything on NHL.com. I see there is the a game every now and then on Sky these days, but GameCenter is now all I need!

Ducks will clinch the Pacific division tonight IF:
- They beat the Oilers
- The Queens lose in regulation (PLEASE)
- The Sharks lose in regulation

I second all notions of the GWG being scored on J. Schultzs shift.

Also I heard every Oiler is wearing a Schultz jersey tonight so we boo all of them.

Heretic

Ducks will clinch the Pacific division tonight IF:
- They beat the Oilers
- The Queens lose in regulation (PLEASE)
- Any Sharks loss

I second all notions of the GWG being scored on J. Schultzs shift.

Also I heard every Oiler is wearing a Schultz jersey tonight so we boo all of them.

fixed if my math is correct.

Alucard

Banned
I love how quickly the Montreal love-in with Therrien ended. LOL.

Come on, Carolina. Keep Stamkos and St. Louis off the scoresheet.

Solo

I love how quickly the Montreal love-in with Therrien ended. LOL.

Come on, Carolina. Keep Stamkos and St. Louis off the scoresheet.

I still really like 80% of what he has done, but the other 20% is mindblowingly hypocritical, infuriating, and stubborn.

CCF23

Hoping for:

Calgary win over Minnesota.
St. Louis win over Colorado.
Columbus win over SJ.
LA win over Dallas.

I want nothing to do with STL or LA in the first round so I hope they both win and are 4/5 seeds and SJ loses and falls to 6th. I also hope CBJ beats SJ because I want them to finish 8th.

Calgary beating Minnesota would put the Canucks magic number for the division at 1 if I'm remembering the standings correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom