• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are you allowed to post gifs when you team wins even if they're dead last in the conference?

Nice, the Sens lose their game in hand and now the Leafs jump over them to 5th spot.

I think Boston and Montreal have the division and 4th seed locked up. Ottawa and Toronto will probably battle it out for 5th vs 6th spot for the rest of the season.
First round is going to be BOS / MON vs 1 of TOR / OTT

A part of me wants Habs / Leafs for how epic would be, but a part of me is scared because the Leafs have our number right now.

Cactus

Banned
Are you allowed to post gifs when you team wins even if they're dead last in the conference?

First round is going to be BOS / MON vs 1 of TOR / OTT

A part of me wants Habs / Leafs for how epic would be, but a part of me is scared because the Leafs have our number right now.

Habs/Leafs would be great. As long as we avoid Boston, I'll be happy. I'd still rather face Winnipeg, though.

This game is an accurate representation of the avs season :/

We played well for the entire game. One unfortunate circumstance with Duchene falling down cost us the game. I wouldn't say it's remotely close to representing how fucking inconsistent we've been all year, except for the fact that we lost yet another road game.

Sanjuro

Habs/Leafs would be great. As long as we avoid Boston, I'll be happy. I'd still rather face Winnipeg, though.

iLVEyHdtyXcW3.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I'm not sure who I'd cheer for from a TOR/BOS series. It would be so sweet to watch Boston get bounced in the first round, especially at the hands of the team they've dominated, and Kessel, but I only know 1 Bruins fan. On the other hand, I'm not sure if I could go on Facebook or see any of my friends irl if Toronto does win.

:lol ^^

Silexx

Bob McKenzie says that teams are interested in Bishop and have been offering either 2nd + prospect or a 1st rounder.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie says that teams are interested in Bishop and have been offering either 2nd + prospect or a 1st rounder.

Tired of picks and prospects, want some roster players.

I would take the 1st rounder though, if thats the only offer on the table.

Erdrick

I saw bits and pieces of the Jets/Isles game at work tonight and... ugh. 4th loss in a row, longest losing streak this year. NOT a good time to start losing badly. (When is, really?)

Antropov got hurt. Hmm... right before the deadline too... HMMMM....

Postma was back in and scored our 2 goals. Not bad. Where the hell is the rest of our offence?

Am I hearing right that Byfuglien was playing right wing tonight in the 3rd too? Gotta do what we gotta do, I guess.

And I hear we signed Jacob Trouba and he is going to join the team soon? Hmmm... Seems to be going against what management has been saying... but then again, if Trouba is ready, then why not? He certainly was great in the WJC back in January for the U.S.

I hope they can just rest up and prepare for a tough game in Montreal. Not much else they can do at this point. Can't keep losing like this, that's for sure.

At least my favourite Baseball team is winning, so that's a positive, heh.

I saw bits and pieces of the Jets/Isles game at work tonight and... ugh. 4th loss in a row, longest losing streak this year. NOT a good time to start losing badly. (When is, really?)

Antropov got hurt. Hmm... right before the deadline too... HMMMM....

Postma was back in and scored our 2 goals. Not bad. Where the hell is the rest of our offence?

Am I hearing right that Byfuglien was playing right wing tonight in the 3rd too? Gotta do what we gotta do, I guess.

And I hear we signed Jacob Trouba and he is going to join the team soon? Hmmm... Seems to be going against what management has been saying... but then again, if Trouba is ready, then why not? He certainly was great in the WJC back in January for the U.S.

I hope they can just rest up and prepare for a tough game in Montreal. Not much else they can do at this point. Can't keep losing like this, that's for sure.

Give us Kane for Kruger please.

Erdrick

If anyone's getting Kane it's us, shut up.

We'll give you... uh... Raymond. Or Kassian. Or... uh.... a postcard?

Kane is invaluable to our team. Not saying he is untouchable, but the Canucks likely have nothing that we would even want. Perhaps if you had a time machine and went back and got a young Pavel Bure, Trevor Linden or Kirk Mclean?

You'd probably just bring back Sergio Momesso, Cliff Ronning and Geoff Courtnall instead. =(

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I knew I set myself up for that. Knocking off the Rangers twice will make Leafs fans happy.

takes the pressure off doing it ourselves next week

and

damien cox says nonis did not talk to vancouver about lu today... i thought TSN said vancouver told nonis today after the roy trade about the revised desires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom