• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down you two.

Apparently the Blackhawks have the inside track into acquiring Marian Hossa and Patrick Sharp #gamechanger #additionbysubtraction

CCF23

I know it will likely only happen for a couple periods because of inevitable additional injuries, but I'm reaaaaaaaaaaally fucking looking forward to that Higgins - Roy - Hansen third line.

Why does Phillipe Paradis get tossed around like a cheap whore?

I remember when he got drafted by the Canes...

Philippe+Paradis+2009+NHL+Draft+Portraits+UqkXvyOTu81x.jpg

Would.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know it will likely only happen for a couple periods because of inevitable additional injuries, but I'm reaaaaaaaaaaally fucking looking forward to that Higgins - Roy - Hansen third line.

Higgins will ask to borrow Roy's car and will get Mono one week into that line. TOPS.

Smiley90

Random question, but do any of you ride motorbikes? I've always wanted one. Now looking at them, not sure where to start. Not sure if I should start off with a 600 right away, or get a Ninja 300.

EDIT: I'm 5'10 and not too heavy, so I don't wanna get a bike that's too heavy/strong for me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are you going through a mid life crisis smiley?

Edit: :lol :lol perfect Quick. Just perfect.

I was looking at buying a racing scooter after I got an apartment and furnished it.

Then I learned that I still need a motorbike license to ride one...

Smiley90

Are you going through a mid life crisis smiley?

Edit: :lol :lol perfect Quick. Just perfect.

Didn't we have that question come up like a couple pages back :lol

Also, that gif is perfect indeed. :lol

Guys ive been driving to portland for the last 2 days what did I miss. Besides the kinda good/kinda bad j bouw trade, iginla jinxing the pens, and clowe drawing more than iginla for a rental. Ffs feaster should be outta work NOW.

CCF23

Louie is so awesome.

Guys ive been driving to portland for the last 2 days what did I miss. Besides the kinda good/kinda bad j bouw trade, iginla jinxing the pens, and clowe drawing more than iginla for a rental. Ffs feaster should be outta work NOW.

Jagr is a Bruin. Roy is a Canuck.

Luongo is a
backup

Random question, but do any of you ride motorbikes? I've always wanted one. Now looking at them, not sure where to start. Not sure if I should start off with a 600 right away, or get a Ninja 300.

EDIT: I'm 5'10 and not too heavy, so I don't wanna get a bike that's too heavy/strong for me.
Hey, I'm picking up my bike this week.

Moto GAF is over here: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=302526

The classic suggestion is a used Ninja 250.

Louie is so awesome.

Jagr is a Bruin. Roy is a Canuck.

Luongo is a
backup

Oh yeah the jagr bomb, heard about that one via gamecenter notification.

Poor Lu :( did he have a bad game or have they official stated hes on the block and theyre doubling down on schnieds?

CCF23

Oh yeah the jagr bomb, heard about that one via gamecenter notification.

Poor Lu :( did he have a bad game or have they official stated hes on the block and theyre doubling down on schnieds?

He's been on the block all season, but with Schneider playing incredible the last little while (aside from the Edmonton game), it cemented it.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's dealt tomorrow, though it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed til the summer either.

Quick

Banned
He's been on the block all season, but with Schneider playing incredible the last little while (aside from the Edmonton game), it cemented it.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's dealt tomorrow, though it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed til the summer either.

Get ready for the Clarke MacArthur era.

Don't do it, Nonis.

RC

Banned

I'm preparing myself for disappointment.

Tonights NHL-GAF After Hours is brought to you by Gordon Bombays Gin

YITa6ud.jpg

It's what gets lawyers home until they get DUIed and have to coach a District 9 Peewee hockey team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pierre McGuire said today Erik Johnson could be on the move. I expect Yandle to be gone tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom