• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Just finished watching (30s skip button used between play and faceoff... revolutionary). Most complete game of the season for the Canucks. There wasn't a single stretch where they didn't look like they were in total command of the game. Hawks were given nothing. Highlight was Daniel's beautiful goal despite Keith's typical fuckery

Corrado was solid. Good hockey IQ and skating. Plays bigger than his size. Cap hit is $600k for the next three seasons. The sooner he proves he can hang in the NHL, the better.

Canucks/Hawks fans saltfest highlights: Marvie peacing out after 2 periods CrazedArabMan style :lol, 'The Hawks have nothing to play for!' the moment it was clear the Canucks would be bending them over for the next 60 minutes, apocalidiot having nothing to do with all his accumulating salt, so he points out a solitary Canucks fan on their phone during the game....

Playoff rematch, please.

Quick

Banned
People assume that After Hours is strict progression of fucked up pics to boob gifs, but from a non linear, non subjective perspective it's more like a big ball of misplaced salt and insomnia.

I can play your game Quick

clap.gif

Because she's not full black but is only half black? Racist.

Are you implying that black women can't be like Paula Patton?!

RACIST.

She's about as black as Carlton.

Don't even hate on Carlton.

CCF23

Henrik Sedin passed Markus Naslund for the Canucks all time scoring lead in his 905th career game.

Daniel Sedin tonight, also passed Markus Naslund for second all time in Canucks scoring...in his 905th game.

What the fuck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Henrik Sedin passed Markus Naslund for the Canucks all time scoring lead in his 905th career game.

Daniel Sedin tonight, also passed Markus Naslund for second all time in Canucks scoring...in his 905th game.

What the fuck.

Are you really still surprised by their twin-ness? :lol

That's pretty eerie, though.

Socreges

Banned
:lol

Could also substitute Leafs for Pens and it would still work.
Credit where it's due. Some Leaf fans here put up with a poor team and a ton of hilarious abuse for several years.

And now we remember those that did not make it through the darkness:

Shinobi (the saltiest motherfucker that has ever been)
Kabuki Waq
R_GILL

I started to go through an old playoff thread to find more extinct Leaf fans and immediately realized the futility

CCF23

Credit where it's due. Some Leaf fans here put up with a poor team and a ton of hilarious abuse for several years.

And now we remember those that did not make it through the darkness:

Shinobi (the saltiest motherfucker that has ever been)
Kabuki Waq
R_GILL

I started to go through an old playoff thread to find more extinct Leaf fans and immediately realized the futility

True. The same will be said for the likes of Zedge if the Flames ever get their heads out of their asses.

I'll come on if more people show up. But it seems like not many people are up to begin with.

Is Templaer still high from 4/20 or what?

EDIT: I'm watching Ghost Protocol atm, though.

Dude, I don't need a hippie holiday to celebrate a daily habit. I just work a lot. Get money get paid bro.

Solo

Ottawa gonna fall right out of the playoffs? Jets to sneak in?

Gonna miss tonight's Habs game. Fucking work. Just win, boys.

Alucard

Banned
P.S. This was the Ottawa Sun yesterday:

BIebuQKCMAEBDuM.jpg

Good times.

Oh, and an Ottawa reporter is salty:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/04/22...t-cooke-so-interested-in-don-brennans-package

"On the way out, I found Cooke waiting to have a word in private with me.

He wanted to tell me I have no balls. At first I think he said "small balls." But by the time he had finished, and knew Penguins GM Ray Shero was listening, he had decided I had none. Oh, and I believe he also mumbled something about me having no penis before disappearing into the players-only room, which I found interesting.

I will not take this opportunity to, ahem, brag about my manhood.

Cooke accused me of hiding behind the cameras, which is funny. In scrums that large, none of us scribes can get past the guys shooting video. Besides, what exactly would I be hiding from?"

LOL. So fucking good.

Solo

Holy shit.... in their last 4 losses, Habs have allowed 20% of their entire goals against for the whole season. 1/5th of the goals against for the season in 1/12th of the season.

:/

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit.... in their last 4 losses, Habs have allowed 20% of their entire goals against for the whole season. 1/5th of the goals against for the season in 1/12th of the season.

:/

*sniffs* Smells like first round fodder to me, unless they can flip the proverbial magic switch.

Solo

*sniffs* Smells like first round fodder to me, unless they can flip the proverbial magic switch.

Not gonna be easy. They have Devils, Jets and Leafs left. Devils will want to play spoiler and Brodeur almost always plays great against the Habs, Jets are fighting tooth and nail for a playoff spot, and the Leafs may well be trying to secure home ice.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BOTH Reimer and Scrivens on the ice first this morning.

Hella early practice (8am) but allows the group to enjoy the rest of the day.

TheExodu5

Banned
P.S. This was the Ottawa Sun yesterday:

BIebuQKCMAEBDuM.jpg

Good times.

Oh, and an Ottawa reporter is salty:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/04/22...t-cooke-so-interested-in-don-brennans-package

"On the way out, I found Cooke waiting to have a word in private with me.

He wanted to tell me I have no balls. At first I think he said "small balls." But by the time he had finished, and knew Penguins GM Ray Shero was listening, he had decided I had none. Oh, and I believe he also mumbled something about me having no penis before disappearing into the players-only room, which I found interesting.

I will not take this opportunity to, ahem, brag about my manhood.

Cooke accused me of hiding behind the cameras, which is funny. In scrums that large, none of us scribes can get past the guys shooting video. Besides, what exactly would I be hiding from?"

LOL. So fucking good.

Ahah I should read the Sun more often. That's quite the article.

LevelNth

Banned
So if the Habs lose at least one of their next two, and the Leafs win at least one of their next two, not only will Saturday's game likely determine whether or not they play each other in the first round, but it may be for home ice advantage too.

God I love sports.

Samyy

So if the Habs lose at least one of their next two, and the Leafs win at least one of their next two, not only will Saturday's game likely determine whether or not they play each other in the first round, but it may be for home ice advantage too.

God I love sports.

Destiny™
Just realized Winnipeg vs. Washington is today, ohman that should be good.

Revenant

One last thing, I told you Chicago was dirty. Both Hjarlmasson and Keith with high hits on Sedin (Keith with the stick to the head on the goal). Dirty dirty team.

WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG: Duncan Keith rips Karen Thomson

you sound so salty tabris, why you so salty.

Oh i read her full interview with him, not just the little soundbite, her questioning was dumb. A little more tact would be nice from Keith but what a terrible reporter.

Keith took a swing at a player on a breakaway, D Men do this all the time, and why does the penalty matter if he scored, unless i'm missing something after the play?

Hakanpaa recalled from Peoria.

Hopefully Leopold is out tonight, guy needs a break or something. So many bad turnovers the other night.

On the other hand, fuck LA. Put the kids in and lose on purpose so we draw Vancouver first round.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Hakanpaa recalled from Peoria.

Hopefully Leopold is out tonight, guy needs a break or something. So many bad turnovers the other night.

On the other hand, fuck LA. Put the kids in and lose on purpose so we draw Vancouver first round.

I'd be fine with that. Let the goons destroy each other, I'd rather have a boring VAN series than a dirty, injury ridden series with LA or SJS.

Blues again? Hmm. I guess we have a pretty good playoff record against them.

Really have no idea how the west is going to shake out over the next 3 games though. Columbus/Dallas is going to be a real turning point for the teams on the edge, but even that doesn't solve seeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom