• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
who here is talking about playing hockey?

if im not allowed to, neither are you.

Hockey ours are between the Kave_Man morning post and the end of the last game. Feel free to talk about whatever the hell you want.

Kernel, if you play the Bruins, I'll give you 2 games to get salty.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
CBC ball washing the Leafs is going to be hands down the most annoying thing of these playoffs. That and the wooooing Pens fans.

Clydefrog

I'm still waiting for the Queens bandwagon to roll into town.

1ebqO9M.png

Sanjuro

CBC ball washing the Leafs is going to be hands down the most annoying thing of these playoffs. That and the wooooing Pens fans.

Your balls have been squeaky clean for years. Might as well let them get some of the grime off if they are going to be this close to you.

Erdrick

It's do or die tonight, Jets... Don't let me down, please.

(And even if we win, that's still no assurance of a playoff spot, but it sure as hell will help.)

I hope Ladd, Little and Wheeler can continue their fine play as of late. We need everything we can get tonight.

I really wish we had not tanked to badly against those 2 Washington back to back games here in Winnipeg, as it has really come back to haunt us 100-fold.

But enough talk. Just play hard and as best as you can. I can forgive anything else, as long as the effort is there tonight. Some of the guys on this team *have* to know that their jobs are on the line here tonight based on their performance...

Just win!

Heretic

No one was concerned for his well-being. Pretty obvious that he was caught on the thick butt padding. Yet still "brutal" because there were two meters between them and that he swung his stick as hard as he could

i1x3m6fTyJgJv.gif

That's not a slash that happens as often as you suggest. It would so obviously call for a penalty shot that dmen only slash if they're closer and can at least SEEM to have slashed the stick or intended to

Anyway, goonish, flagrant, harsh -- I'll settle for any of the above ;)

At first glance it doesn't look bad at all but after multiple viewing you can see that he put a lot of force behind that swing. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom